why isnt it♨️ [3/3]

Last part of "love me sat"
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Sapnap was jacking off in the bathroom moaning... moaning the person he wanted the mosts name, imaging getting railed by Dream...

30 minutes go by and he typically would be done with masterbateing but his bonner  only got worst and hurt more.

"Why isn't it working this time?" Sapnap thought as he herd a knock on the door.

"Sapnap you good you've been masterbateing for an hour now.." Dream said softly.

"Shit... it won't go away..." Sapnap said whimpering  out.

Dream opened the door his face as red closing the door behind him he walked over to Sapnap who was surpised.

"Fuck it do you want my help babyboy" Dream said sudactively.

Sapnap nodded the bonner was painful  and was refusing to go away.

Dream picked up Sapnap messaging his dick as he heated made out with Sapnap, making his way to the Closet  bedroom, he wasent gonna take Sapnaps virginity in a already messy bathroom full of masterbateing hormones.

Sapnap got pinned to the wall the kiss broke, Dream falling to the floor starting to suck the extremely  painful bonner, Dream digging his nails into the Dark haired boys sides as Sapnap screamed Dreams name making Dream more horney.

At this rate Dream figured out he wanted Sapnap and intended to make Sapnap have a great  time. Soon Dream stoped sucking Sapnaps hard dick "mmm~ damn your hard as hell" Dream groned.

"Ugh fuck whyed you stop that felt amazing"  Sapnap said whimpering  that he lost his contact.

Dream looked up to Sapnap "because imma rail you" Dream said getting  up pushing Sapnap into the gaming  chair undressing them both pushing in with out prep, as he goes for Spanaps neck marking it.

"Ah fuck~ damn" Sapnap said.

Dream started thrust mid pasted navigating the shorters  ass looking for the magic spot... he knew he found it when Sapnap screamed his name

"Dream!!" Sapnap moaned out.

"You are gonna enjoy this! Best thing you ever felt baby" Dream said putting his knees on the chair around Sapnap pulling out and jamming right back in the ball of nerves  marking all over Sapnaps neck. The younger  moaning as his aching dick fanily relased a title wave of cum.

"Ah fuck fanilly!" Sapnap said with a whoreish moan relaxing on Dreams huge dick.

"Want me to keep going or stop now baby" Dream said stoping abuseing Sapnaps magic spot for a moment.

"God damn keep going mess me the fuck up!" Sapnap moaned out "I wanted you up me for so long".

Dream smirking swaping prostions yet again  to have Sapnap on his lap, he kissed Sapnap again while he contuied to fuck Sapnaps hole up.

"Ah~ uh fuck Dream you are so good at this" Sapnap moaned out as soon as the kiss broke.

"I know baby I know! Just like you are good at helping me with my fellings" Dream said letting out a low grone as he cumed deep inside Sapnap his cum leaking out of Sap.

"I..I wanted you.. since I moved in here! That's why I offered to help you with that!" Sapnap said stepping falling into Dreams chest.

"Mmmm did I take it?" Dream questioned.

"Yes! You took my virginity you dirty blond oof" Sapnap said shyly.

Dream giggled pulling out as he took Sapnap back to the bathroom to clean up.

- after that -

"D..dream what does this make us?" Sapnap said extremely  tiredly.

"Anything you want us to be baby" Dream said as he smirked.

"B..boyfriends?" Sapnap questioned.

"Mm yes I'll be yours~ and I'll be your last" Dream said as the both fell  asleep.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚
Oof....