Anxiety [1/2]

Sapnap has separation  anxiety  connected  to Dream

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream knew Sapnap for a long time, a knew better then anyone Sapnap had separation anxiety, he knew he got it after is pervious relationship, they just ignored him. Sapnap was crently found in one of Dreams hoodies cuddled up in blankets  on the bed they shared.A few months after the break, Dream confessed to Sapnap and they ended up getting togather.

Sapnaps anxiety was bothering him, and he went on a search  for his boyfriend, sure he felt slightly dizzy, he knew he was haveing a panic attack. He soon fell to the floor having issues breathing having  the panic attack.

Dream herd running out of the gaming room finding his boyfriend on the floor cring and panicking.

"Baby sush it's okay I didn't leave you" Dream said pulling him closer to him cuddling him on the floor closely.

Sapnap put his hand on Dreams chest following his breathing, as he slowly calmed down.

Dream used the sleeve of his hoodie whipping the tears of his boyfriends face.

Sapnap moved his arms around Dreams waist pulling himself up on Dreams lap cuddling him closely.

"You know how bad the separation anxiety is..." Sapanps said quitly.

"I do, I thought you were asleep baby" Dream said quietly tighing his grip  on Sapnap.

"I was but when I woke up you wornt there..." Sapnap said quietly.

"I know sorry baby~ say would you like come join my stream?" Dream said quitly.

"As long as I can sit on your lap" Sapnap said quietly with bagging eyes.

"You know good well I would never say no to that baby" Dream said picking up Sapnap caring him of to the gaming room, sitting  down with Sapnap cuddled up on his lap.

Dream looked in the chat.

"DREAMNAP ARCH" was what they were spaming.

Both if the boys heated up with blush.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Me coping with separation anxiety: Yeah imma push it on Sapnap in my stories.

Everyone else:

Why.