Powerbottom♨️

Wolf Dreams ravage lmao...
➽───────────────❥
Dream woke up in his mates embrace, his mate just has him in his tail and arms tightly and to how our naughty little beta is.. he already got punished last night for being a defint piece of shit. now this beta wants revenge on his alpha for it. He started to lick Saps face to wake him. 'Mmm good morning babyboy mmm... we lurent how to be a good bottom huh' Sapnap said with a smirk petting his mates head.

'Mmm maybeee' Dream side licking all over Sapnap.

Dreams little plan was to make Sapnap think he lurent who's top here.. and then power bottom Sapnap. 'Mmm I like being woken up to a lovey little beta' Sapnap said.

Dream let out a low growl and stoped being affectionate to his dickhead he calls his alpha. 'Oh come onnn don't be a fussy bottom' Sapnap said with a grone.

Dream gave Sappy nappi a smirk 'Dream you aren't gonna last power bottoming me, gotta reamber who's the alpha in the situation' Sapnap said 'though..I'd like to see you like that...'.

And to that Dream pushed Sapnap down pinning him to the bed catching the alpha off gaurd the beta tail wagging, Dream slowly started to prep and tall very sexual to the alpha.. Sapnap was red he thought his beta was hot but this won't be how he loses his degiety. Alphas are supposed to be tops.. and it will stay like that.

Sapnap let out a little moan he like how it felt to have his betas fingers in his ass but it wont last forever for now he will little the beta have his fun, this contuies for awhile, Sapnap connect his and Dreams lips flipping Dreams under him entering into him thrusting roughly with both his tongue and dick Dream as in littarl heaven.

Truth be told Dream loves seeing Sapnap like this, so Sapnap broke the make out session 'like I said you wouldn't last but you were hot as hell' Sapnap said useing his tail to lift up his betas head.

'You know I love seeing you like this is the only reason I'm so naughty' Dream said smirking.

'Mmmm yeah I figured that out long ago' Sapnap said thrusting while going deeper and deeper into his beta makeing Dream moan and grone extremely loudly.

Sapnap was also groning but not as loud as his beta, soon Sapnao was far up hiss ass and into his stomach fucking the shit out of his betas inside filling him completely until he had no cum left to give the little beta.

Sapnap pulled out his high kicking his ass completely makeing him fall onto Dream so fucking tired.
➽───────────────❥
I had to bring this left behind au back.