Drunken confession♨️

Context: dream and sapnap have beening liveing with one another for awhile, both had secretly liked the other, and well one night they got "a little" tipsy.

⋆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⋆

Sapnap pov❃

I was trying to drink my fellings for my best friend away, and well it worked, but now I'm seriously drunk and I hear dream walking around outside my room, I look over to see him leaning on my door frame smirking, or so I thought but the room was spinning.

"Damn *hickup* sappy you look hot as fuck~" dream said.

No pov❃

Dream walked closer to sapnap, even though the room was kinda spinning, but he wasn't as drunk as sapnap.

"Dreamy~ what do you need pretty boy" sapnap said with a slight drunken lisp.

"I need you~" dream said kneeling down grabbing a confused sapnaps head and kissing him on the lips.

Now they were both drunk, but they did ended up on the floor with dream ontop of sapnap sloply making out.

Soon dream broke it with a dark devilish smile on his face.

Sapnap had his arms around dreams neck, marking it, while dream watched him and moved sapnap onto his lap sitting on the floor, loveing what sappy was doing to him as he found the soft spot on dreams neck.

"Augh~ sappy" dream moned as sapnaps spot lips grased that spot.

"Damn you make some butiful sounds~ I wonder what kinds of nosies you make haveing sex~" sapnap said wispering Into dreams ear.

"Sappy I would fuck you right now but we're both drunk and can't give consent" dream said "Expiclly you".

"Fine we wait until we sober up and then we'll continue our fun baby" sapnap said cuddling closer to dream.

Around three hours later.

"What the fuck happend..." sapnap thought.

"Ah hey sappy~" dream wispered into sapnaps ear, that's when sapnap he relazied his crush had him on his lap, makeing him blush.

"What the fuck happend why am I on your l..lap" sapnap said.

"To sum it up, your were extremely drunk and I was a little tipsy and we ended up making out, and you marked up my neck" dream said smirking.

That Made sapnap more flustered.

"Also you wanted to have sex, so~ if you'd like I'll take you up on that offer now sappy" dream said with a dark smirk.

"You are being serious right now right" sapnap said looking stright of his crush.

"Yes I am~ would you like to have some fun prince~" dream wispered into sapnaps ear.

"Yes~" sapnap responded in a sudactive tone as dream picked him up pinning him down to his bed.

Dream sat on sapnaps chest with his hand up sapnaps shirt,starting to make out savorly with sapnap once more, the ended up lying deagel to another and slowly undressing one another.
Dream soon broke it, putting his fingers into sapnaps mouth, sapnap sucking all the saliva dream wanted onto his fingers as dream undressed sapnaps bottom half.

Dream soon push two fingers into sapnaps sticky and smliey walls starting to sessior sapnap open while leaving hickeys all over his chest, sapnap a moneing mess.

Dream slowly added the 3rd finger into sapnaps entrance arching them up hinting sapnaps sweet spot.

"Augh~ f..fuck dream" sapnap moned out as soon as dreams fingers hit that spot.

"Ah found it~" dream said in a sudactive voice contuing to hit the spot over and over again watching his best friend tense and melt over and over.

Soon dream descided he was stretched ehnogh and undressed his bottom half pushing it deep inside sapnap awaiting sapnap to to adjust.

"You can move dreamy~" sapnap said.

"Great, you won't be walking for weeks prince after tonight~ I wanted to do you for awhile now" dream said thrust roughly and midpase into his moneing best friend.

He went in for another kiss pushing his tongue in through sapnaps mones, breaking it soon after.

Sapnap started to be less vocal and dream wasent to happy not hearing sapnap moneing from pleaser.

"Sappy let daddy hear your pretty sounds you make~ or this won't be fun for me" dream said looking down into sapnaps eyes with lust.

Dream hit sapnaps sweetspot dead on, earning loud mones from sapnap, he went alot more vocal.

"D..daddy faster~~" sapnap moned out.

"As you wish prince" dream said smirking thrust alot faster and going tougher aswell.

The louder sapnap got the more quicker Dream went, soon sapnap felt the felling in his stomach indicating he was close.

"D..daddy I...I'm..c...close" sapnap said looking at the older on him.

Dream looked down to sapnap takeing his dick and putting it in his mouth, as the white sticky substance fell down the back of his throught.

That sent dream off the eag and he comed in sapnap, removing himself.

"Enjoyed yourself prince" dream said smirking darkly.

"Y..yes" sapnap mumbled leaking come out of his ass.

"Nah aha Aha don't fall asleep yet, you need to get cleaned up" dream said picking sapnap up and getting them cleaned up, in the shower.

Sapnap was now found in the boy who just did him sweeter and cuddling dream.

"Night my prince~" was the last thing sapnap herd that night.