I'm here nicki☘ [1/3]

Sad Sapnap fluff
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•
Sapnap found out his feanices had been cheating on him, and well haven't left the bedroom in Dreams house, when he broke it off he packed it up and went off to his bestfriends Dreams house, who welcomed him in with open arms and comforted him the best he could.

"Nicki come on please eat" Dream said sitting on the bed playing with the hurt raven haired boys hair who had his arms around his waist tightly just crying into his shoulder.

"A..alright Dreamie" Sapnap said with a extremely sarrow based voice.

Dream picked up the boy who was cuddled up in one of his Hoodies for some reason Sapnap found it comforting to be in Dreams over sized hoodies, not like Dream minded he found it adorble.

Dream looked down to see Sapnap snuggled into his chest arms around his upper torso makeing him blush lightly over his freakles
'why did they have to hurt such an adorble boy' Dream thought as Sapnap clinged onto him, his head on Dreams shoulder as he fiddled with Dreams dirty blond hair.

Dream put Sapnap down on the barstole, quickly making Sapnaps favorite food or it was when they were younger, Dream sat the pan infornt of Sapnap with a fork "eat up nicki" Dream said soothing.

Nicki was Dreams childhood nickname of Sapnap, Only Dream could call Sapnap it, When younger Sapnap slapped a girl for calling him it saying only Dream could call him it, Same went for Dreamie, Dream didn't like it when others called him it.

"Hey Dreamie why are you so soft with me but around others your a stubborn asshole, or so they say" Sapnap said.

"Nicki.. I have always had a soft spot for you, alright if there's anything you need I'll be there, just like now" Dream said putting his arms around Sapnaps upper chest and his head on Sapnaps shoulder.

Sapnap smiled putting his head gently on Dreams and Arms around Dreams waist.
"I've always loved that about you, you're soft side makes you so caring and soft" Sapnap whispered.

"Only you Nicki only you I'm like this for" Dream said softly.

Sapnap soon broke this wired hug thing they had going and finished his food, to witch Dream just put the pan in the sink and put water in, looking up at Sapnap who gave him a slight grabby hand.

"Let me guess you want cuddles nicki?" Dream said softly.

Sapnap nodded, both of the boys knew by others body Lamuge what they wanted or needed, it always had been like this. Dream walked around picking Sapnap up agign this time carrying him to his room.

Dream opened the door it was painted in a lime Green and seemed to have a fuzzy light green blanket on the bed.

Dream walked over to the bed placing Sapnap under the fuzzy blanket soon joining him, cuddling him protectively for somereson, almost like Sapnap was his....

Sapnap just melted into Dreams embrace, snuggling closer to Dreams chest.

"How can you be so adorble but hurt at the same time" Dream said under his breath.

Sapnap looked up running his hand up Dreams arm slowly "I'm adorable huh?" Sapnap said with a slight giggle.

"Of course you are, your adorable when your clingy as hell and cuddly" Dream said softly ruffling the midnight green eyed boys hair.

"Says the beautiful one" Sapnap said looking up seeing Dream heat up.

"Whatever you say Nicki" Dream said trying to hid his flustered face.

Sapnap softly kissing Dreams neck in a teseing way, making Dream look at him.

"Does somebody want affection, because you get my attention as much as you want Nicki" Dream said pulling the raven haired boy closer to him.

Sapnap heated up with this action as Dream lift his chin up him to a bit red. "If you actually wanted to mark me in wouldn't mind pretty boy" Dream whispered into Sapnaps ear making him hide in Dreams neck, winch soon he did fell soft licks on his neck looking down seeing light purple and red marks appare making him smile softly as his bestfriends actions.

"Nicki if you wanted my affection you could of asked me" Dream said rubbing the boys inner thigh flipping them so Sapnap was on his chest.

"I figured your wouldn't want to considering the fact I just got out of a relationship..." Sapnap started as Dream kissed him on the lips.

"Nicki if there's something you want and I can do it you will get it, I just wanna see you happy" Dream said softly "Nicki I'm here".

Sapnap smiled laying down on Dreams chest smirking at what he did on Dreams neck, Dream didn't seem to mind it either, Dream seemed to want Sapnap to contuie to abuse his affection, or well allow Dream to spend his affection on him. "I'm Glade I have you, the day I met you was the the best day of my life" Sapnap said kissing Dreams jaw line as Dream acted like a prince kissing his hand like he was his princess.

Dream gently marks Sapnaps neck, makeing the boy melt into his affection loving it, more then either of his previous lovers affection, the two knew they had that spical bond, the bond that made it so Dream could never actually get in a relationship Sapnap was the one he wanted, he hated when he got with his now exs, he knew they were gonna hurt him, and now the hurt boy was in his care.

Sapnap let out a soft moan when Dream found that spot on his neck, Dream slowly slide his hand up the hoodie Sapnap had on tighting his grip on his waist as Sapnap watches him move over him gentle purscline skin marking him like he was his, Sapnap actually liked that idea... be Dreams, Dream was always more soft and affectionate with him more then is old lovers were, Dream was there when he was sad, crying panicing Dream knew how and what Sapnap liked to calm him quickly. while his old lovers just ignored him and leave him to handle it himself.

"You should of been mine long ago" he herd Dream mubbled lightly.

"Not a bad idea Dreamie" Sapnap said watching Dream run his hand on Sapnaps marked neck smiling at what he did.

"Mmm I would of wifed you up long ago if it wasn't for your exs coming into the picture" Dream said softly putting his hand on Sapnaps cheek.

"Mmm sounds like a plan to me Dreamie" Sapnap said kissing Dreaming inner elbow.

Dream looked at Sapnap "Wait you actually want that?" Dream said heating up.

"Mmm since the day I came here I noticed fellings that never went away for you, came back" Sapnap said lightly looking at the neon green eyes of Dream.
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream be like- I would of wife you up

Sapnap be like- oh that sounds like a plan

Breath in... part two?