Oh god♨️[2/3]

Pt two Of  I'm here Nicki.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sapnap started to be a bit cheeky  and rub himself on Dream, making Dream grone In Pleaser truth be told Dream had a bonner since they started whatever was happening.

"Do you wanna have sex Nicki because you are being  very horney" Dream said.

"Let's see are you good you are in bed Dreamie~" Sapnap said.

"Mmm I'll gladly fuck you babyboy" Dream said, sneaking his hand down Sapnaps boxers fingering him.

Sapnap moned out as Dream got bored of fingering him, moving prostions and taking on Sapnap boxers putting his tongue into his hole thrusting deeply as Sapnap maoned extremely loudly, Dream soon thought the boy was strached ehnogh pulling his tongue out.

"You sure you want me far up you baby?" Dream said.

"Fuck me Dream" Sapnap said.

Without wasting time Dream got himself undressed, and getting  back top of Sapnap "Alright  imma make you forget whatever happened  with the idoit duo tonight baby" Dream said smirking pushing about half way in thrusting roughly in the slimey wall of Sapnap.

Sapnap just whimpered and moaned as much as humanly possible  as Dream utterly fucks him up inside and out.

"D.." Sapnap was about to moan out.

"Go on go head call me Daddy if you want I don't mind" Dream said sudactively  in the short raven hairs ear pushing in a little bit more looking for that spot.

"Augh~ Daddy!" Sapnap moaned out makeing the taller more domint dirty blond smirk.

Dream herd the door open to his room not caring he fanilly is getting what he wanted to do all these times he herd Sapnap fucking crying about how he was treated he wanted to make Sapnap fell good.

Dream found that spot, now fulling in Sapnap who was in pure sweaty tear stained  Cum oozing pleasure.

"Awh babyboy your scent it so amazing!" Dream said.

He looked up and over seeing George who was watching his two bestfriends just going at it, soon George left the room, Dream was ramming in and out hitting the spot dead on.

"Augh~ Daddy damn your really good at this!" Sapnap moaned out.

"Can I inside baby?" Dream said softly.

"Oh fuck yes daddy!" Sapnap moaned out far into over steamlated.

Dream cumed deep in the hurt raven haired, who whimpered at the warmish cum running out of him.

Dream started breathing fast calming from his high "damn you fell good on me" Dream said softly.

"You fell amazing far up me" Sapnap said looking at the tall dirty  blond.

Sapnap clinged onto Dream "bathtime!" Dream said softly picking up Sapap and taking him into the bathroom, where when getting cleaned up, Dream and Sapnap ended up making out in the bathtub for a bit.

"Nicki wanna be mine?" Dream said softly rubbing the brusies he gave Sapnap.

"Fuck yes I'll be your boyfriend Dreamie!" Sapnap said with out think about George and his thing for him.

Dream smirked as he got them out of the bathtub getting dressed and heading out to the living room Sapnap laying on his lap arms around his waist out like a light.

"Dream what the hell??? You knew I liked him!" George said.

"You're mad that I fucked him?? Oh please you knew I liked him to" Dream said playing with Sapnap hair.

"You were supposed to be his comfort   person not supposed to fuck the day lights out of him" George said.

"I told him anything I can do to make him fell better, I'd do and well he got horeny and gave consent so I fucked him and he enjoyed it" Dream said.

George was fumming, he was under the impression Dream was gonna comfort and get Sapnap back up to normal emotions then he would get Sapnap, not whatever the hell this is!
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
George what you want Sapnap? Pefff sucks that this is Dreamnap one shots dumbass