Just a kiss♨️

Context - Dream and Sapnap descided  to go into the hot tube skinny dipping and shared a kiss but soon became a bit more

Top- Sapnap

Bottom - Dream
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dream and Sapnap in the hottube both fully naked honstly they were close to one another then friends should be, Dream practically on Sapnaps lap.. and Sapnap was most diffently amiring  his friend..  Sapnap looked away at the wall blushing 'why am I thinking so much about lude ideas I could do with him... in the hotube' Sapnap thought. Dream started  to kiss Saps neck moving to be on his lap completely.. Sapnap looked over seeing his tall as fuck bestfriend there dicks both touching and Dream makeing his neck his art project.

"Dream what you doing man" Sapnap said.

Dream stoped whispered in his ear "don't tell me you wornt thinking what I'm thinking~" is all he said gridding his hard member on Sapnaps member.

"Ahh fuck~ yes indeed I was thinking about that" Sapnap said kissing the dirty blond push his dick up in Dream, the light make out session soon ended.

"Ah shit I didn't think you'd be that big" Dream said.

"Dont worry  about my size~ worry about how loud your screaming my name baby" Sapnap said thrusting hard.

"Augh fuck Sapnap!" Dream moaned in pleaser.

Sapnap loved it, he loved hearing Dream scream his name in pure pleaser. He kept thrusting hard and fast into the Dirty blond, pulling out ramming in and out over all completely destroying the taller older boy, Dream just screaming his name whimpering while he groned, this contuied until white flooded  the hottube both out of Dream and some shooting out of his ass, both boys let out a whoreish moan as they finshed calming from there highs.

"D..damn that felt better then I expected it would" Sapnap said looking at the sweety drowl tear stained tired Dirty  blond that was still on him.

"Never thought I'd ride my best friend let alone in a hot tub" Dream said tiredly.

"I know should of fucked you senless" Sapnap said.

"Sapnap what are you on your horney arch?" Dream said blushing alot.

"I mean you did just ride me you're legs look like jello" Sapnap said pulling out.

Dream froze "W..what.. Augh~" Dream said as Sapnap hit him with his dick.

The nabour knocked on the fence "Mind takeing it inside my  kids are trying to sleep" the lady said.

Dream rolled his eyes laying on Sapnap "Nah we're just fine in our hot tub making out" Sapnap said pushing there lips together again making out aggressively with Dream.

Soon the make out session stop the lady went inside "you are mine now" Sapnap said picking up the sleepy dirtyblond taking him to his bedroom, Sapnap got them in clothes.

"Yes I'll be yours damn you fell good up there" Dream said before passing out on Sapnaps chest.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hot tub archhh