always a baby♨️

➢Ddlg kink

➢Little  Dream - big Sapnap
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Dream was older by age the Sapnap sure, but he didn't have the best childhood, causing him to act out and act like a child sometimes, Sapnap didn't mind  taking care of his older bestfriend like he was his dad, I guess they had the ddlg kink.. well more like ddlb. Right now Dream was being naughty  and not wanting to clean up his toys.

"Clean up your toys sweet boy or I'll give you a punishment" Sapnap threaded the little.

Dream Creantly was felling like a toddler.
"Nu!" Dream restyled.

"I'm gonna count to five and you better be cleaning mister" Sapnap said crossing his arms counting, Dream just sat there blinking at him.

"3" Sapnap said.

Dream got up slowly cleaning up his toys or so Sapnap thought, next thing he knew a toy car went flying at Sapnap.

"No bad! That's it timeout now" Sapnap said pointing to the conner.

Dream sat back down on the floor looking up at Sapnap shakeing his head sticking out his tongue.

Sapnap was getting harder, Dream was being adorble right now, He loved when Dream resented him.

"I will punish you if you don't get in that conner now" Sapnap said giving Dream one last chance.

Dream still didn't move "Alright fine you get the pubishment" Sapnap said  taking the little off the floor pinning him to the bed near by.

Dreams age regration thing aged him or something  because Dream just grabed on to Sapnaps neck knowing what the Punishment  was.

Sapnap went for the older yet youngers neck hands glued to his waist as he marked the neck. The dirty blond moaning, and whimpering.

"How are your so adorble when you are a stubborn toddler" Sapnap said removeing both of there Bottoms entering Dream thrusting hard into the boy.

"Augh fuck~! Daddy" Dream found out already in pleaser.

Truth be told Dream lived when Sapnap punished him like this... he loved it alot.

Sapnap was busy  abuseing Dreams sweetspot both in his ass and on his neck.

Sapnap pinned the dirtyblonds hands behind him, running his fingers across the neon green eyed child's dick, causing the boy to sirm. Sapnap chucked while he contuied to reck Dream makeing him moan sweat and cry tears staining his face the dirty blond had cumed many times by now.

"Augh~" Dream moaned out as he felt the cold sticky liquid  ooze out of his ass.

"Mmm has someone lureant how to behave?" Sapnap said.

"Mmm don't well have to find out" Dream said sassy-like.

Sapnap chuckled removing himself from Dream and carring him off for a bath.

"You have always been a baby" Sapnap said "but my baby".
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Ddlg kink Dreamnap.