my dream☘

Dream and sapnap have always been secretly boyfriends, and well dream loved when sapnap clinged or cuddled to him, or whenever he was jealous what sapnap would do, cerently dream was found in his recording  room, streaming with Gorge, with sapnap sitting by him.

"So dream about the visa covosation we were haveing last stream-" Gorge said with a light since of flirty.

Now, let's not completely say this bothered sapnap, that was groges way of getting fan service, due to how many pepole shipped him and dream, even though the ship died way back on valentines day when dream got rejected, but it was also a good thing cause sapnap got to soop in.

Sapnap got off the chair he was sitting in and went to dream twisting his chair trouds him to sit on dreams lap, of corse this didn't bother dream at all he put his arms around his boyfriend after sapnap reshuffled, rubbing his hips all over his boyfriends lap, as dream chocked down the mones.

"Dream? You here" Gorge questioned.

"Uh yeah sorry I zoned out" dream said as he nuzzle the boy on his laps cheek.

"It's fine" Gorge said.

"Also, I don't think  that will ever happen gorge" dream said as he watched the boy on his lap lick his neck.

"A-alright" Gorge said kinda sadly.

"Mmm~ yeah dream has a better chance of getting married to me" sapnap said, in a fake joke like tone, looking stright  at dream.

"Yeah sapnap is right" dream said following along, with the fake joke.

"Buttt dream  I love youuu" Gorge said extremely flirty.

Sapnap watched dream like a hawk.

"Uhhh-" dream said faking his flustered voice.

Sapnap kissed dreams cheek makeing a wired sound in the mic.

"What was that sound?" Gorge questioned.

"What sound?" Dreamnap asked confusionly.

Sapnap went back, and started marking up dreams neck slowly makeing everyone slightly darker then another.

"Gorgie~" dream said quickly, but low on the flirt  scale.

Gorge fell of into the lava, hearing the slight flirt of his crush.

"Yes my dreamy~" gorge flirted high.

Now this made sapnap more jelaous then he already was.

"You know~ dream we could fuck~" sapnap said bitting hard onto dreams neck.

Dream was nearly about to let out a low mone.

"Sappy~ watch what you say because I may just take you up on that~ right now" dream said very sudactively.

"Please don't have sex on my stream" Gorge said.

Sapnap started griding his hips on dreams lap.

"Shit sapnap stop moveing" dream said with a slight mone to his voice.

"Wait sapnap is on your lap?" Gorge said sounding jealouslike.

"No he won't stop moveing so I can't pin him to the damn wall" dream said jokely, hitting his hand hard onto the near by wall like he fanilly did pin sapnap.

"Haha please don't I'm streaming" Gorge reminded them.

"Alright fine we were joking anyways" dreamnap both said.

Sapnap wispered into dreams ear.

"My dream".

"Yes sapnap, that's true" dream said.

"Whats true" Gorge asked.

"Nothing, don't worry your little head about it gorgie" dream said.

Dream and sapnap Both wanted to tell Gorge about there relationship, after all there the dream team, but sapnap knew Gorge liked dream, he was told by Gorge himself, so they still haven't.

"Alright" Gorge said getting back to his stream.

Dream quickly muted his mic.

"But in all honestly sapnap you need to stop moveing so much" dream said at sapnap.

"Mmm~ you know why I am" sapnap shot back a glair.

"Sapnap I am yours and only yours you got that, no need to be jealous" dream said kissing sapnap lightly on the lips.

"I know but it's hard" sapnap said.

"I love you and only you baby" dream said getting up a and picking sapnap up like a baby.

"I love you to dreamy" sapnap said putting his head on his boyfriend's sholder.