Our child☘

Dream like most days was in his room computer chair editing YouTube videos that will take a few decades for him to actually post like always, he desicde  to take a break, he got up walking out of his room looking for Patches. She most likely  was with Sapnap considering she for somereson loves Sapnap more then him. So I guess he was looking for his boyfriend who was probably  with the cat.

Dream walked around into the living  room seeing his boyfriend in his hoodie sure ehnough Patches was laying in the hoodie pocket  batting at a toy mouse Sapnap was holding in his hand.

Dream walked over kissing Saps cheek "Hi baby~ nice hoodie" Dream teased the younger who heated up.

Dream loved to see Sapnap in his hoodies.

"Oh hey babe, you done editing yet?" Sapnap said grabing Dreams hand with his free hand.

"Nah just taking a break, eh we both know even if I finished editing I take decades to actually post it" Dreams said kissing Sapnaps hand holding it softly.

"True, but I'm Honstly  not much better myself" Sapnap said smiling up at his boyfriend.

"Mhm, I see our child is being clingy to her mother" Dream said smirking.

"Ay! I'm not the damn bottom!" Sapnap argued back.

"Mmm I bag to differ~" Dream said.

Sapnap just sighs knowing he can't be bothered to fight with Dream about this "Yeah yeah whatever you say, but yes she's very clingy  to me" Sapnap said.

Dream just smirks "I love our little family baby" Dream said straching Patches head and kissing Sapnaps neck softly.

"Me to, I have a clingy cat and a very protective boyfriend out of it" Sapnap said kissing  Dreams lips softly.

Dream kissed back instaly, so there lips left one another's both  smiling.

"Come join the cuddle session babeee" Sapnap bagged Dream.

"Like I'd say not to that" Dream said walking  around the couch crawling by Sapnap wrapping his arms around him tightly, Sapnaps  head  layed into his chest both watching  Patches be adorble.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚
Here's why Dream takes forever to post videos👀 Jk Jk Jk Jk...

But---- Family archhh!