Kartz♨️

Context - Dream and Sapnap just moved into  togather  and played Mario karts, and have some fun~.

Top - Dream

Bottom - Sap
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

It was a cold night in Florida, and while everyone was asleep in beds two early twenties boys were up, the time  being  almost  midnight, the boys had just moved in, and Dream found the  netindo  switch  in a box and suggested they took a break from going through boxes and play some Mario  karts, Sapnap gladly accepted sitting by his bestfriend on the couch.

Round one ended -

Sapnap #1

Dream #2

"Haha suck it green man" Sapnap said.

Dream looked at Sapnap his chuckling at his friend "cute" Dream thought.

They contuie going on and on until the Switch died, Sapnap of Crourse  groned his fun 24 win streak was taken away thanks to battery dying.

Little did Sapnap know his friend the whole time wasn't paying attention to the game, but manged to get 2ed place alot but his friend was watching Sapnap in all his glory on being adorble.

Sapnap looked to his friend "imma go to bed for the night Alright Dreamie~" Sapnap said.

Truth be told he was hoping his friend would pin him on the couch, from the moment Sapnap saw Dream he fell harder and had a light bonner near Dream, witch was odd because Sapnap never thought of himself as gay Bi or pans.. he thought he was straight.

Sapnap stood up but was pulled on Dreams lap isntly felling a blage  on his ass, making the somewhat horney raven haired boy whimper. "Your a pretty boy sap" Dream said smirking breathing hot air on Sapnaps neck.

Sapnap just responded  with whimpers, as the dirty blond grinding on his ass quickly,  breathing hot air on his neck, causing the raven  haired boy you moan lightly. Dream looked up "damn that sounds so pretty baby" Dream teased difting his hand up Sapnaps shirt playing with Sapnaps nipples.

"Ugh f..fuck  Dream!" Sapnap moaned out.

The dirty blond changed prositons pinning the  midnight green eyed boy to the couch "this is what you wanted~? Me pinning you on the couch  hm baby~" Dream said rubbing a knee into Sapnap dick quickly.

"D..dream why are you doi-" Sapnap started as Dream went for his neck marking his neck darkly purple and red marks poping up as the raven haires  moans louder and louder.

"Mmm~ you have been acting off around me all day~ Mario  karts was a distraction so I got just watch  you in all your glory being utterly  adorble" Dream whispered in the raven hairs ear moving down to Sapnaps collar bone marking it aswell.

Sapnap was abosulty  loving this seeing his best friend be so dominant with him he didn't mind anything Dream was doing to him Dream snaked a hand up Sapnaps shorts petting Sapnap hard wet dick.

"Oh~ Somebody's leaking  don't worry you'll get your satisfaction soon baby" Dream said removing  Sapnaps shorts and boxers sliding  his tongue in straching the boy as the slightly younger moaned at it legs going around Dreams waist.

Sapnap knew Dream was bi  but could never imagine what's going on with them right now with them but yet Sapnap didn't mind.

"Shit- Dream I'm gonna cum I'm gonn-" Sapnap said as Dream took out his tongue  smirking. "W..why you stop Dream".

"Mmm... I thought you were straight but yet your loving this" Dream said smirking.

"Oh Dream~ you have a magic touch..!" Sapnap said whimpering  as Dream running his finger on his extremely  hard and the urging to cum dick.

"Do I now~ cum for me baby" Dream said digging his nails into the raven haired boys side.

Sapnap cum shot all himself and Dream, letting a loud whorish moan.

"F..fuck" Sapnap said he was a little  sweety.

"Mmm your gonna enjoy the second  part I didn't aspect  you to cum so easily baby~ but thats fine" Dream said removing his own shorts and shoked boxers.

Truth be told Dream was leaking the whole time they were playing Mario karts, and even more when he pulled tye boy on his lap.

Sapnap whimpered at the size, it had to be 10-12 inches there was no way that was fit into Sapnap or so he thought.

"Heh you like my size hm~ pretty boys get big awards" Dream said pushing all the way into Sapnap.

"Augh fuck Dream" Sapnap moaned out.

Dream just smirked as he roughly  thrusted in and out, his bright iridescent green eyes shimmering  in pure lust as he abosulty rails his bestfriend, towering over him.

"Who's are you~ pretty boy" Dream said as he rammed into Sapanps ball of nerves in his as makeing the boy scream his name, he started to abuse that  spot.

"I'm yours I'm yours! Aurg~! fuck you and your big as fuck dick all yours" Sapnap moaned as tear run down his face he was far into over steamlated.

"Mmm love to hear that because you are mine as well baby" Dream said as Sapnaps dick started twitching and oozing out uncontrollable amounts of cum, the raven hair was a sweety mess.

Dream just chuckled at Sapnap and how far in pleasure he is in, Dream took Sapnaps hand placing them around his neck as he thrusting for the final  time making his cum ooze out of Sapnap.

Dream pulled out on Sapnap laying by him claming from his high as he watch the cum ooze out his ass all cuased by him, Sapnap looked over with a tired face.

"And you are a sour loser... maybe I should win more often" Sapnap said smirking.

"Mhm whatever you say good luck walking tomrrow" Dream  said with a smirk.

"Dream! Oh shut  up you tall hot as fuck dirty  blond" Sapnap said "not to mention  your freakles and pretty eyes I could melt in" he mubbled.

Dream chuckled  "somebody crankey after losing~" Dream said breathing hot air and Sapnaps marked neck.

"Dream!" Sapnap screamed.

"What am I not aloud to proudly  annoce I took it~ how unfortunate" Dream tesed the younger slaping his as with his dick getting his cum on it.

"Augh~ fuck you very much Dream" Sapnap Said giving the dirty blond a death stare.

"I will gladly fuck you again baby" Dream said.

"Ugh that was not an invite" Sapnap said "you dirty blond oof".

Dream just chuckled running his hand through Sapnaps hair "did you get what you  wanted baby" Dream whispered.

"Maybe I wanted it maybe I didnt" Sapnap said as he fell asleep.

"Cute" Dream said softly falling asleep to.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Dreamnap Mario karts lol