Unanoceful welcomeing [2/2]

Part two of forgotten love
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Sapnap was Carrying Dream and his kid followed by the slightly limping boy. They got stoped by Quackity George and Karl.

"How come you never told us you had a kid?" Karl said.

"I didn't know until today" Sapnap said.

Dream just leaning on Sapnap amkring there little princess "Well what's our soon to be step daughters name?" Quackity said.

"Her name is lily... and about the wedding I'm breaking off the engagement.. you guys I've catched you  cheating 4 times" Sapnap said taking off the ring, and throwing it to them.

"Me and Fundy are also getting divorced" Dream said.

"What why?" George said.

"He just is being distant" Dream said. "And plus  I've felling inlove with my ex again".

"Ex who's your ex?!" Karl questioned.

"Sapnap is my ex, we broke up shortly after lily was born.. Sapnals older sister raised her we were 16  when we had her" Dream said.

"Wait this whole  time you've been bestfriends with your ex?!" Quackity  said.

"Yeah we didn't end on a bad note plus we had a bond before we became more then friends to begin with" Sapnap said as Lily cuddled closer to him, as she slowly reawaken.

"Dream you can't just leave a married for your ex!" George said.

"Oh I can... plus it would be better for lily if her parents  were together" Dream said.

"The fucking kid ruined everything, she inst  welcomed!" Quackity said.

"Fuck you!" Dreamnap said "our little princess did nothing she was born before we met you!".

Quackity was banned by Dream.

Karl was banned by Dream.

Georgenotfound was banned by Dream.

"If you hate a kid you aren't welcomed" Dream said before kicking them from the discord server.

They went around the world, Fundy wasn't  happy  either but...

"Shut up you stupid fox, you are even more retarded  then your oppsite" Lily said.

"Oppsites you know the oppsites?" Dream said.

"Auntie is the child of XD and Lucid, the child of the oppsites" Lilly said.

"Holy shit..." Sapnap said.

"Your child is demonic!" Fundy said.

"Dont call her that you cheating mother fucker! We are getting a divorced" Dream said.

Dreamnap  walked out and went to Sapnaps house, Lily  was running around  having a blast with his small kitten named Daisy.

"Your mine.. mine again" Sapnap said, Dream was snuggled to him on his lap "yes I'm yours.. we never should of broke up" Dream said.

"You were always mine" Sapnap said softly.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
There!