my new one☘ [2/3]

Part two of "stall", just a bit of fluff, and may have small amount of smutty behavior within.

❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀

Sapnap walked out of the bathroom with  his new mate, smiling softly at the boy, the bell already went off for first  period, Since Sapnap was an alpha he got away with things normal  wolves  wouldn't.

"I'm taking Dream home  hes not  felling good" Sapnap said to the office  lady.

"Alright Sapnap, I'll let your teachers know, have  the next 3 days off" The lady said.

Sapnap quickly walked off campus to there shared apparment, putting Dream on his bed getting by him cuddling him more, as Dream stired.

"Mmmm" Dream humed  out waking up slowly in realizing he was in Sapnaps room.

"How's my little puppy doing hm?" Sapnap whispered  softly  in he ear.

"Nugh- fuck I can't fell my legs" Dream whined.

"Uh you did say say give me more~ and that's how you became mine puppy" Sapnap said.

"Well I didn't think you'd go that hard" Dream said.

"Mmm~ sorry puppy but your alpha  couldn't help it...your moans were so fucking  adorble" Sapnap wispered  making Dream embressed  and hid his face in his arms.

"I hate you" Dream said  stubbornly.

"Sure you do, If you hated me you would not of said you loved me after we finished fucking" Sapnap said  sudactively.

"Mmm yeah I now hate you" Dream said  more stubborn.

"Well to bad your stuck with me, you have my sencent, and.." Sapnap said appreing  his mark  pushing his head to look at the mirror "I marked you puppy".

"I forgot that's what happens when you mate... Fuck-" Dream muttered looking at Sapnap.

"Mmm your now mine weather you like it or not, unless you find a diffrent alpha to mark you" Sapnap said dominant.

"Oh hell nah I'm not letting other pepole kiss and fuck me... I dont hate you, I hate being teased" Dream aminted.

"Thought  so~ oh so thats why I almost had to fuck stubbornness out of you?" Sapnap said smirking "next time your to stubborn, I'm fucking it out of you".

"I already can't fell my damn legs thanks to you" Dream said as Sapnap slowly rubbed his legs.

"I mean- I would think the strongest  beta could of taken rough  treatment..I guess not~?" Sapnap said tighting his grip on Dream with his other arm.

"Fuck you" Dream said shooting a death glaire at Sapnap.

"I already did" Sapnap said smirking.

Dream was having ehnogh of the treatment Sapnap thought it was funny to give him, because he was the beta in this situation. He pealed Spanaps arm off of him rolling  on the floor.

"And I'm figuring  out a way to get away from you" Dream said solwy getting up he could bearly  walk but manged.

Sapnap just watched  in disbelief that his mate just is walking away from him...

"Puppy get your ass back here now" Sapnap screamed seeing his mate leaning on the doorway of his bedroom.

"Like I'd listen~" Dream said walking off to his room, slamming the door and locking  the door.

Sapnap got up teleporting to Dream.

"You can't escape  me that easily  puppy~ that mark on your little face makes it so we can teleport and talk telepathic to one another" Sapnap said pushing Dream on the door his tail and ears down.

Dream just looked away from him, clearly  cring, his legs did hurt to stand on.

"Wait why are you cring? Sapnps said picking up his mate.

"My fucking legs" Dream said still looking away from Sapnap.

"Awh puppy~ you sure you just didn't miss me" Sapnap joked as Sapnap looked around Dreams room, walking to the computer chair sitting him on his lap.

"Fuck you..." Dream muttered putting his head on Saps shoulder, nuzzling Saps neck lightly.

"Mmm is that an offer?" Sapnap said licking his mates ears.

"No... God damn it Sapnap..." Dream said looking back over to his mate.

"Go ahead mark my neck I don't mind, if you do" Sapnap said looking at his mate .

Dream started to bite roughly  on the neck of his mate leaving love bites all over his neck. as Sapnap rubbed his mates legs softly and deeply.

"Mmm...damn your comfortable" Dream muttered in Sapnaps nape of neck.

Sapnap just smiled at the beta on him.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Defenitent bottom Dream🤣