Dragons bond [1/2]

bottom Dream シ

Uhh preagent delta genetic Dream シ
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap got his bestfriend prego, and didn't really mean to, but the Dragon God Antara did say him and Dream are destine to be mates.

"Dreamie how you fell baby" Sapnap questioned  placing his wing around his mate.

"Tired, these Dralings are kicking like a mother fucker" Dream growled cuddling closer to Sapnap.

"That's my doing I'm sorry baby" Sapnap said as Dream layed his head on his lap.

"It's fine, just know I love you" Dream said quietly as Sapnap layed his head on his chest smiling.

"Love you to baby" Sapnap said.

Dream just smiled at his mate, that is such a caring loving one that will do anything he wants.

Gorge walked in seeing the two cuddling like that, Gorge absolutely hated they were mates, that's what he wanted to be with Dream, however Sapnap couldn't keep it in his pants and got Dream prego.

"Hi" Gorge said coldly looking at the raven haired Dragon.

"I've told you I don't want you near my mate" Sapnap said growling  ad his wings expanded.

"Why can't Gorgie be near me Bubs" Dream questioned.

"Gorgie likes you and is fucking jealous of what's going on with us" Sapnap said playing with his mates hair.

"Gorge I never liked you like that, if I didnt like the one who impregnated me I would not be going through the pain I am in right now" Dream said looking at the breant.

"I...well I can't help falling for who I fell for" Gorge said looking at Dream with lust  in his eye.

"It's time  for you to move on" Sapnap said protective of what's his.

Gorge turned around flying off hitting a tree in the process, where Dreams and Saps den was on a open mountain like cave, right above the water (kinda like pride rock from lion king).

Dream giggled at the short dragons terrible flying as his protective mate put his wing around him more protective like.

Dream kissed the boy softly on the lips "my protective arson Dragon" Dream said loving.

Sapnap looking into Dream neon green eyes "my prego life Dragon". He said with a smirk.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Dragon arch anyone?