I'm not pretty [own-book]

Anorexic Dream August
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Dream always hated his apprence, even though everyone else said he's hot as hell, pretty among other things. He just laughed at it like it was a joke never taking the compliments seriously. He hated the scares he had on his face from the abusemnt of his preants, the bright neon green eyes they gave him, the freakles on his face, his color changing hair, dirty blond to blond to brown. In all honestly the more he saw his apprence the more he wanted to be dead.

"Why was I made like this" Dream mubbled cuddled up on the bathroom floor from not eating.

Dream got up from the floor looking in the mirror where the bags of his eyes were shown, he never slept anymore, and bearly ate, his health was declining and there was much anyone could do about it.

Doctors have always told Dream he was fucked up to be fixed, he hated the fact that he was deemed "unfixabul". He hated how his life has became but its all thanks to his toxic mindset.

"Your to fat"

"Nobody likes you"

"Just die, nobody likes you anyways"

"You are so ugly"

Is some of the most common things his mind would reapet, sure he lives alone now, nobody was with him, but sometimes his bestfriend Sapnap would come over but he can't figure out what is wrong with Dream, Sapnap knows something is seriously wrong with Dream.

Sapnap has notice he always looks tired and seems to have bandages on his wrists.

Dream was cutting, but always tried to hid it, he didn't want pity, nor did he want help, he was unhelpable regardless, or so the doctors, therapists, conclers all say.

"Sorry kid there's no helping what can't be fixed" is what they say.

"Why... why is this my perspective of life? Why was my childhood shit? Why can't I be normal" Dream thought while cring blood.

Dream has cried blood from a young age, his preants broke a blood vessel in his eye making blood and his tears mix.

"Fuckk!" Dream screamed out "why do I have to be so fucking spical, cry blood fuck my life".

"Dreamie you okay?" Sapnap voice rang through the Door.

"I'm f..fine just hate my life, what's new" Dream said.

"Dreamie you have pepole that care for you now" Sapnap said opening the door, hugging the boy.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Should I make this it's own separate book?