In reality♨️ [2/2]

Part 2 of overseas.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

As soon as Sapnap got that address he already had everything all packed and ready to start the drive to his needy little best friends house, it was like 12 hours away but fucking worth it.

Six hours in he was really tired but he desicde to power through  and drive the way there he had someone waiting for him.

- when  Sapnap got to Dreams -

Sapnap
Baby look outside~.

Dream got off his chair walking and opening the door seeing Sapnap sit on his car, very tiredly.

"Mmm looking all pretty on your car aren't you" Dream said leaning on the door frame.

"Mmm pretty for you baby" Sapnap said sliding off the hood of the car walking over to the tall dirty blond.

"Damn your short compared to me" Dream said looking to down at the raven haired boy.

"Mmm~ does that chnaged anything we did on call" Sapnap said in a tired voice hugging the tall dirty  b
blond.

"Come on sleepy nappy  let's get you to bed" Dream said picking up the younger.

"Mmm" Sapnap muttered  hiding his head in Dreams neck slowly  falling asleep.

Dream only had one bedroom and figured Sapnap wouldn't mind, so he put Sapnap on his bed and went out to bring Sapnaps items in for him, then joined him in bed cuddling the raven haired boy.

- next morning -

Dream woke with Sapnap happily  in his arms, something he always wanted to do with Sapnap.

Sapnap woke I a few minutes later instly  pushing the dirty blond under him.

"My were cute under me~ I'm gonna prove today you are babyboy" Sapnap said with a dark smirk

Dream just put his arms scaurlly around Sapnaps chest. "Good luck proving that to me".

"Oh you will" Sapnap said grinding on Dreams dick.

"S..sapnap" Dream softly moaned.

"Mmm there's what I like to hear my name moaned out  that  pretty mouth baby~" Sapnap said sudactively.

"You also love to talk dirty" Dream said felling Sapnap gride faster.

"Do I have your permission to absolutely reck you inside baby~" Sapnap whispered kissing Dream lightly on the cheek.

"Yes you fucking have my permission" Dream maoned out already deep in pleaser from Sapnaps teaseing.

"My were so needy for me~" Sapnap said getting off of the tall dirty blond "I want you on all fours, and ass up baby".

Dream got off the bed on the floor excally like how Sapnap asked.

Sapnap quickly took off both his and Dreams pants, where Dreams was around his ankles.

Sapnap fingers the taller through his boxers that were already wet "were already leaking for daddy~ how kind of you" Sapnap said sudactively just resicving moaning from the taller.

"S..sapnap~!" Dream moaned out looking back at the short boy behind him.

"So pretty for daddy~ aren't we baby" Sapnap said pulling down there boxers entering Dream without warning, standing up behind the taller.

"Augh~ Sapnap!" Dream moaned out deep in pleaser "your so fucking big".

"Mmm you like my 12 inches~ don't  worry baby it's all yours" Sapnap said seeing Dream was adjusted to the strached.

Sapnap started looking for that spot that he knew would  make the dirty blond scream his name, witch is what he wanted, his tip soon touch that spot.

"Augh~ Sapnap right there" Dream maoned out.

Sapnap pulled out and contuied to ramming himself into that spot over and over making Dream scream his name, Sapnap bend down to the blonds neck still recking his ass, starting to slowly mark up boys neck making his legs and arms give out as Sapnap grabed his hips.

"Damn you are hot as hell when you look like this, so so helpless at the felt of my dick inside of your slimy walls" Sapnap said sudactively as he kissed his neck more marking his neck so everybody knew  this dirty blond was his.

"Sapnap! Fuck~ I'm c..close" Dream moaned out loudly.

"Hold on baby, just wait a bit ugh~ stop being so damn hot" Sapnao said pulling up the dirty blonds head by the hair.

Dream started to whimper as his dick slowly started to hurt from the pain, Sapnap started to thrust slopper putting his hand with rings on Dreams dick "come on my hand baby~" Dream complied doing what Sapnap wanted.

Sapnap rested his head on the shoulder of Dream as he felt a sticky cold liquid on his hand and a loud moan from the boy right in his ear drum causing Sapnap to come to.

Dream whimpered as he fell to the ground as Sapnap pulled out knowing down by the dirty blond.

"Curse you Sapnap" Dream said moaning out Sapnaps name going through his high.

"Is that what you were thinking last night?" Sapnap said with with a smirk as he watched his own come flow out of the boy.

"Fuck.. Sapnap that was Heavenly" Dream said with whimpers as his high stoped.

"Of coruse  it was now let's get you cleaned up" Sapnap said giggling at the dirty blond trying get up but falling.

"Mmm nice you killed my legs how kind of you" Dream said with a rasp.

"What your moans were so adorble I couldn't help it" Sapnap said playing with his hair.

- after getting cleaned up -

Sapnap manged to highjack Dreams favorite hoodie, while getting Dream in his Oragen hoodie they were on Dreams gaming chair cudldling.

Gorgenotfound         Dream chat
Hey guys what's going on!

Dream
Just woke up, oh also Sapnap I cerently with me he showed up last night.

Gorgenotfound
Cool.

Dream kissed Sapnap insntly getting kissed back and soon a heated make out session, soon breaking apart.

"Sapnap I love you" Dream whispered under his breath laying his head on Saps shoulder.

"Love you too, if I didnt do you think I would drive 12 hours just because you were needy or did what I did on call with you" Sapnap said loving.

"Sapnap would you be my boyfriend then?" Dream asked.

"Of coruse baby I'll be yours" Sapnap said loveing.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Mmm Sapnap did that drive just to fuck his bestfriend.