No tops, no bottoms♨️

Bonus chapter to "we should be lovers instead"!
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
"Nugh~ sure baby" Dream moaned out.

Sapnap smirked as he pushed his hand up Dreams shorts figuring him through  his boxers.

"Mmm who's said your top Sapnap" Dream said.

"Who said there was gonna be a top~" Sapnap said.

Dream smirked picking up on what Sapnap was saying "I like this idea" Dream said.

Dream put his hand down Sapnaps shorts following in what Sapnap was up to.

Soon they both stoped grabing the lube on the bedside cabinet putting it on the bed open as they undress one another.

Sapnap was rubbing Lube on Dreams dick and Dream doing it to Sappy.

Sapnap slid into Dream Dream entering him aswell.

they both thrusted insntly a quick rough pase. Makeing the other moan there head off.

"Augh shit~ this fells fucking amzing" they both moan loudly.

They both contuie  to thrust in and out of the other, making them moan there head off, both Dream iridescent green eyes and Sapnaps Dark midnight green eyes filled purely with lust.

Sapnap went in for a makeout session just like having sex there was no domince they just explode the others mouth they have a great time no domince loveing this, when they break out Sapnap let out a whoreish  moan followed by a whimper the cold white substance  leaked out of him into his boyfriend while he contuies to mess Dream was messing his insides up.

"Augh fuck that's cold" Dream let out a grone as he thrusts a little more speedy  but sleeply.

Sapnap soon fell onto Dreams chest still whimpering and groningen claiming from his high... his boyfriend had his cum leaking out of him. He pulled out of his boyfriend as Dream let out a low grone his warmish cum leaking down Sapnaps legs.

Dream pulled out the slightly younger calming from his high both of them leaking cum out of there asses.

"Well I don't think can walk can you baby" Dream said.

"Fuck  no... this was a bad idea" Sapnap said with a giggle.

"Haha... yeah I know-" Dream said
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚:
I tried to make it, it was so odd to Wright them fucking the other one while getting fucked... never agign!.

And for the ones that ask how... your answer is Gacha logic😌