comere Sapnap

Dreamnap fight August...

Top Sapnap bottom Dream.
❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀
Dream was always tired and lonely recently, his bright neon emraled green eyes look to be red from how much he had been crying. Sapnap and him  had gotten in a fight and haven't spoken in 2 weeks, and Dream being the soft tall boy he is scared  he's gonna lose his boyfriend of 6 years, and possibly his future husband.. that is if they make it through this fight still togather of course. Dream hated when they fought, he always ended up alone in his bedroom, even his darn cat desicde to go comfort Sapnap instead of him. He was just cuddled up in the fluffy blankets and in one of Sapnaps hoodies, still absolutely balling his poor eyes out, his dirty blond hair was in Knotts he hasent got out of the bed in days, well unless it was to go to the bathroom. His mind was just being toxic as hell.

'you lost him you idoit'

'you don't deserve anyone'

'you fuck up everything'

Apon more it would reapet over and over.

"This is all my damn fault" Dream muttered "it's my fucking fault my love of my life isn't cuddling me right now".

Dream looked behind  him seeing a silhouette of Sapnap cuddling him, when reached from his hand it disappeared. 'God damn it' he thought. Honstly he could of probably gotten Sap back in his bed with him a week ago but he was kinda stubborn, and Sap knew that very well.

Thats when Sapnap opened the door, he was also a mess, and also in a very oversized green hoodie that belonged to Dream.

Dream looked over to the door seeing his boyfriend, his boyfriend seemed so emotionless, his firce dark green eyes were now more of a black color.

"D..dream?" Sapnap said his voice was broken.

"Comere Sappy I'm not mad at you" Dream said giving Sap a slight grabby hand.

Dream missed the soft docile touch of Sapnap around him, his  stubbornness was keeping him from doing this himself.

Sapnap walked over joining his boyfriend in his bed, putting his arms scaurlly around Dream pulling him close cuddling him closely with putting one of his  Hands in Dreams hair untangling his dirty blonds hair. It kinda looked like Sapnap was spooning Dream but neither cared.

"You know I love you right?" Sapnap whispered softly into his boyfriends  ear.

"Mmm sometimes it fells like you don't Expiclly  when we fight" Dream muttered.

"Well Babyboy I love you so fucking much" Sapnap said lovely into Dreams ear.

"Love you to Babe" Dream said grabbing on to Sapnaps hand softly.

Sapnap just put head on Dreams shoulder  kissing his neck softly.

"No matter what you do you can't get rid of me, you know damn well I'm always  needy for you" Sapnap said as his dick slightly twitched.

Dream looked to his boyfriend "sure you are you ignored me for weeks on end" Dream said in a teaseing manner felling the slight twitch of sapnaps dick.

"Want me to make that a fucking month I will fucking get up and leave this room right now" Sapnap said stareing daggers at Dream.

"Noooo don't leave me, your not aloud tooo" Dream said tighting his grip on Sapnaps hands.

"Oh my~ arint we just adorble when we've been depraved of boyfriend cuddles hm?" Sapnap said smirking.

"Mmm...you know damn well I love you're cuddles" Dream said looking off at the wall.

"Mhm but you also love my dick far up you" Sapnap said kissing Dreams cheek, slaping his ass with his clothed dick.

"Augh~!" Dream moaned out.

Dream looked at the younger, that easily topped him, he really didn't mind due to Sapnap treating him like a damn prince while haveing sex.

"And there's what I love your adorable little moans" Sapnap whispered  sudactively into Dreams ear.

"But your still short as hell compared to me" Dream laughed.

"Ay you're only five inches taller then me, and yet your my lovely bitchy bottom" Sapnap said smirking.

"Only you can mange somehow to top me" Dream said look at Sapnap.

"Mmm..yeah and we're keeping it like that got it babyboy~" Sapnap whispered before makeing a dark hickey on Dreams neck.

Patches came in jumping on the bed curling up in the middle of Dream and Sapnap purring.

"Looks like our child joined us" Dream said trying to hide the fact that Sapnaps comment made him blush.

"Mhm of course she did" Sapnap said as patches  tail spiraled around his arm.

Dream and Sapnap soon fall asleep happy in one another's embrace with like a little family with patches.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Would  you guys like a version of this where it's coming from Sapnap? And maybe just maybe I'll make it a ♨️ version asweel.

Anyway, Stubborn  bottom Dream arch  anyone?