009 Matching Outfits

Nine, Matching Outfits

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  IF SHE was truthfully speaking, she felt like she was out of her own body .. watching this other her ruin everything — shaking her head in disappointment. her eyes lingered on the boys porcelain face, a soft smile adored her lips as she pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose before she was standing to her full height.

when she stepped out of the room she didn't look back, closing the door silently. her arms wrapped around herself, his flannel brought closer to her form .. she hoped noah wasn't home. she couldn't muster up to talk to him right about now .. blue eyes lingered on the note that sat on the counter. left to work, have a good day at school — dad. the note brought a smile to her face, the realization of going home at some point scared her.

though, her mother still didn't seem to care if she ever even came home. it was always the text me once in a few days so i know you're alright. thanks. she had a new family, and luna didn't seem to fit into that. her dad was gone, and her mother had fallen in love with someone new — he was a good man. luna guessed, she wasn't around much after he moved in. they had two little girls together, twins, four year olds .. they were her mother's pride and joy.

luna was a mere fraction of the past in her mothers aged eyes.

though, noah stilinski had no problem in letting the girl practically fall into their two people family .. he adored the brunette.

luna jumped softly at the knocking at the front door, eyes falling on the time .. it was quiet early. her sock covered feet softly patted against the wood floors, eyes widening slightly as she opened the front door. the dirty blonde turned, the air running its finger through her hair. "you look like shit."

luna smile softly, malia nervously biting down at her lip. "thanks mal," the brunette pulled open the door a bit more letting the werecoyote slip in. "stiles is still asleep, i didn't wanna wake him till i had too—"

"i came here to see you."

blue & brown seem to meet, a weird combination that seem to mix beautifully. luna was feeling her worst again, clearing her throat softly. "i-im sorry for whatever i did to you at the school .. i don't know what happened. that's never happened before—"

"are you okay?"

luna raised an eyebrow at the girl before her, "am i okay? i hurt you — i should be asking you that." malia smiled softly with a shrug, "are you okay?" luna's eyes moved away from the girl, shrugging softly. "i don't know." a frown seem to softly adore malias lips, both girls jumping at the sudden rush that seem to be nearly tumbling down the stairs.