75. Book 4: Harmony Restoration Movement

Third POV

Aang's hand points to a map that marks the locations of each of the Fire Nation colonies in the Earth Kingdom.

"I never realized the Fire Nation had built so many colonies in the Earth Kingdom." Aang said.

Team Avatar, King Kuei, and Bosco in the throne room of the Earth Kingdom Royal Palace. Everyone is directing their attention toward the map and Aang, save for Momo, whose gaze remains fixated on Bosco's hat.

King Kuei speaks,

"Yes. For the earth people, they're a constant reminder of the War, like an old scar. Oh, I ... I – Fire Lord Zuko, I meant nothing personal!"

King Kuei turns toward Zuko as he addresses him where the Fire Lord is seen looking toward the map.

"No, Earth King Kuei. You're right. After all the pain my father has caused, it's my duty to bring healing to the world. I'll remove those colonies. I'll do whatever it takes."

Aang now turns to Zuko as well, while Momo jumps off of Bosco's head and takes his hat in the background.

"But removing the colonies won't be easy. A lot of people's lives are gonna be disrupted." Aang said. "We need someone to oversee everything, to make sure it all goes peacefully. Someone like me!" he smiled at Zuko.

While Zuko and Aang smile at one another,  Bosco glares at Momo, who is now wearing the former's hat.

"Really? You'd want to do that?" The Fire Lord asked enthusiastically.

Aang smiled with pride, "Yeah, I'm the Avatar! Making stuff go peacefully is kind of my thing!"

The doors opened.

"My deepest apologies, I am so late—" Yozora cleared her throat as she entered the meeting. "Ookami needed his scaled done at the North Pole and it took a while to get here." she mumbled, sending a glare at the blue scaled creature, who greeted the bear and the lemur happily.

Zuko's face brightened at Yozora, so did Aang's. Zuko ran over to her and placed a kiss on her forehead which caught her up a bit.

"Hey." he smiled.

Yozora blushed, "I— Hey!"

"Zora!" The Avatar and the earth bender said excitedly as they attacked her into a hug. "We've missed you!"

Yozora smiled, "Hey there, Aang, Toph. I've missed you guys too!" she hugged back the younger children.

Katara grinned at the sight of Yozora's arrival and nudged Sokka, who grinned as well.

"Yozora!!" the siblings yelled, tackling the poor spirit guardian to the ground. "Oomph—"

Katara grinned happily, "A week without you were so boring."

"Aww, don't worry, we can go ahead and do some shopping later." Yozora smiled, which definitely cheered the girl up.

"Ahem." King Kuei cleared his throat. "Avatar's spiritual guardian and the chief of Northern Water Tribe." he bowed.

She got startled and quickly fixed her dress, smiling at him. "Forgive my rudeness, King Kuei." she bowed as well. "It's lovely to meet you here."

The Earth King nodded. "Wonderful! The Avatar's personal involvement will give the entire process an air of hope!"

Katara smiled. "Sokka and I can help!"

"Aw. I was gonna visit Kyoshi Island..." Sokka mumbled.

Kuei is shown deep in thought as Sokka pops in behind him.

"It'll be a movement – a movement towards harmony! We'll call it ... We'll call it ..."

Sokka smiled, "The Harmony Restoration Movement!" he said smartly.