63. Sokka

"DO YOU HAVE YOUR GLIDER?" I asked Aang while him and Zuko were about to get off.

Aang grinned widely and swing his staff to show me.

I nodded to him, "Go and learn some ancient fire bending techniques okay, airhead?" I crossed my arms, smirking.

"Will do! See ya later, Zora!! Zuko and I'll bring souvenirs if I can." Aang said happily before they flew away with Appa. I waved until their sight weren't visible anymore and finally dropped my hand.

"Zora, I need help on Toph's feet, please." I heard Katara call for me. I turned her way and nodded, "Be right there, I need to go feed Ookami first." I said.

I saw my poor occamy look at the sky in sadness as he saw his best friend fly away without him. I hugged his big body, petting his scales, "It's alright, buddy. They'll be back in a couple of days, don't worry." I comforted my blue scaled companion.

He purred under my touch and ate the raw meat and apples from my bag.

"Alright, I need to go and get Toph's feet healed." I said to him before leaving. I washed my hands in the water fountain and went over to Toph and Katara.

"Hey Kat, how's Toph doing?" I asked the water tribe girl.

"It's pretty healed, a few more days rest and she'll be good to go. But only if I could heal her faster..." Katara mumbled.

"It's alright, Katara. You did great and I'm so excited to see with my feet again!" Toph said enthusiastically, trying to cheer the waterbender up.

I hummed and took a closer look at Toph's feet and found only few of tiny red spots there. I grinned proudly, "You did quite a progression there, Pupil Katara." I said as I bended the fountain water from behind and started healing them.

Katara smiled, "Thanks, Sifu Yozora. You taught me well." she bowed to me making me chuckle.

I finished off Toph's work and found nothing but smooth, healthy feet. "All finished. Try walking around now Toph. And tell me when they hurt." I told her.

The earth bender nodded and touched the solid ground with her feet, making her smirk in delight. She started 'kick-punch' rock and knocked weeds off, making Katara and I clap in amazement.

"I can throw rocks!! Thanks to you two!" she grinned happily while her blind eyes stared into nothing. Katara smiled, "You're welcome, Toph." she said.

Toph's eyes sparkled, "I'm gonna challenge Haru to earth bending! See ya!" she said evilly before running off to find the three boys.

Just when she disappeared, the water tribe boy made an entrance in our 'lobby'.

"Hey, Sokka." Katara and I chimed.

"Hey, ladies. Did Toph's feet finally got healed back to normal?" Sokka asked as he took a seat on the log, opening his navy blue seal jerky bag.

"Yeah, she can use her feet now." I said as I started opening the carrot bag to find it empty. "Aww man.... No more meat...." I heard Sokka whine at his empty bag.

"We're out of food. I heard there's a small village that sells some good food." I told the siblings. Katara's eyes sparkled with her idea, "Why don't you and Sokka go shopping today?" she asked.

I shrugged, not minding a bit. "Yeah, sure. As long as you do the laundry." I smirked towards the younger girl who nodded in agreement.

"What do you think, Sokka?" she asked her brother who rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't mind. Let's get going, Zora." he said as he tucked the navy blue bag back into his pocket.