5. Omashu, here we come!

LONG STORY SHORT, SOKKA GOT HIS BUTT KICKED
BY THE GIRLS. I said goodbye to Suki and went after Sokka who stomped angrily away.

"Sokka, wait up!" I said catching up with him. "Not now, Yozora. I'm not in the mood..." he frowns.

I caught up with him and took his hand in mine, stopping him at his place.

"Well, you were great to me back there but i really don't understand why you must think women are under men?" I said seriously.

"It's a nature of things how they're supposed to be! It's just natural!" Sokka said.

"And it's really offensive and disrespectful when you act like a sexist jerk. So i want you to watch your tongue from now on." I punched his arm playfully. He stayed silent, doesn't wish to look me in the eyes. I sighed and forced him to look at me.

"Sokka, you really should apologize to Suki and the others." my gaze hardened at him. He looked shocked when he saw my expression and nodded finally.

"Yeah, i think i should. And i'm gonna learn more about their fighting skills too. See ya later, Yozora!" he smiled at me before he went back to the Kyoshi Warriors' Training Room.

I smiled to myself as my gaze softened at his way and felt butterflies in my stomach. Spirits , what am i saying? I obviously don't have attraction for the boy! Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!

I cringed how i'm getting into an argument with myself in my head.

I shook it off and thought about home. How close we were and how long we have to get to the destination.

-

"Zora, sweetie, come here. I'm going to show you the most spiritual place in the North Pole." father said taking my hand and guided me to a wooden door.

"What's behind that door, daddy? It feels like it hides something really big there! " I asked feeling the sudden energy from there.

"Come on go in there, you don't wanna miss this out!" father said excitedly, opening the small wooden door, revealing a beautiful place.

It had grass too! I excitedly walked inside and it got hotter.

I took off of my coat and looked around. In a pond, there was two fish looks like Ying and Yang. It must be the spirits of moon and ocean.

I gasped at the sight and sat in front of the pond.

"Tui and La, they swim in circles, keeping the water benders all over the world, safe. And you have to look after them to keep them safe when you're ready." father explained.

"Daddy, you know I will protect them and my tribe! You'll see!" I said as i played with the water.

-

I walked around the shop, looking at some jewelries when suddenly i heard screams nearby.

I looked out the window and fire benders riding rhinos and destroying the village. I knocked couple soldiers down and Kyoshi warriors came after us not longer.

But one girl seemed quite odd, i looked closer and it was actually Sokka. Wearing traditional Kyoshi warrior dress and pretty makeup and golden fans.

"Sokka?!" my eyes widened in shock.

"Oh hey, Yozora! Look out!!" he said knocking one out when he was about to fire at me.

"Thanks!" I said and ran to find Aang.