53. The Campfire Confessions

Yozora's POV

The muscular guy in front of us just shrugged,and gestured us to follow as he turned away. Azula, Ty Lee and I entered first and looked the place out. It was spacious and pretty nice.

"All right, listen. My dad's an admiral. He has no idea I'm having this party, so don't mess anything up." Chan said.

Oh only if he knew who he invited over... I put my hand over my mouth as I chuckled to myself.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Zuko glared at me.

"Oh nothing." I smiled playfully at him, still chuckling to myself. I noticed what I was doing and looked away with a grim face.

Azula smiled, "That's sharp outfit, Chan. Careful. You could puncture the hull of an empire-class Fire Nation battleship, leaving thousands to drown at sea," she pointed at Chan's outfit. "because it's so sharp."

"Um ... thanks." Chan said awkwardly as he walked away.

I looked back at Azula, whose smile changed to a look of disappointment I put my hand on her bare shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about him okay? Just have fun." I told her, trying to lift her mood up.

She looked at me and pushed my hand off of her shoulder, "Yeah, whatever."she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

We started walking through the house and noticed the skinny guy, Ruon-Jian fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Hey! First ones here, huh?" he said casually as he noticed us coming in.

"He thinks he's so great." Zuko turned to Mai, "Well, what do you think of him?"

"I don't have any opinion about him. I hardly know him." Mai said honestly.

Zuko got angry, "You like him, don't you?"

Mai just sighed and walked away from him. Zuko glared at Ruon-Jian before he walked away.

-

They party began as the people here multiplied slowly, talking to each other happily. Plus, it was pretty loud, giving me a small headache.

I was standing with Ty Lee, enjoying our fire flakes while talking about our experiences in Chi Blocking.

"So how do you know Ty Lee?" one guy asked, going up to the guy who was trying to catch my friend's attention.

"I met her at the beach today. She was pretty impressed by a sand pagoda that I made for her." another guy said, quite proudly. 

"Well, I met her first." said the one who 'helped' Ty Lee unpack and become the shader for her. More teens appeared the sides to form a circle, making me glare at the guys.

"Look, i-it doesn't matter who I met first, 'cause I like you all." Ty Lee said nervously, her eyes begging me for help.

"But which one of us do you like?" one guy asked.

"Yeah." "Tell us." they said.

I got close to Ty Lee's ear and cover my hand with my mouth, whispered something. Her eyes widened and nodded.

We punched the five guys' limbs, making them fall on the ground while still conscious. We stumbled over to Azula and Ty Lee ran up to her immediately.

"Oh, I'm glad you're here. Those boys won't leave us alone. I guess they all just like me too much. Thanks to Yozora, we got out of the group pretty-" she was cut off by Azula, "Come on, Ty Lee. You can't be this ignorant."

"What are you talking about?" Ty Lee asked her.

"Those boys only like you because you make it so easy for them. You're not a challenge. You're a tease. It's not like they actually care who you are." Azula said making poor Ty Lee to start sobbing.