4. Kyoshi Island

A/n: this is what Yozora looks like👇👇👇

with dark brown hair and violet-blue eyes~~————————————————————KATARA AND I SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, as she sewed her brother's pants while i looked out at the dreamy clouds

————————————————————
KATARA AND I SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, as she sewed her brother's pants while i looked out at the dreamy clouds.

-

"Daddy, look what uncle Tomi taught me!" I said looking at my father. I whirled some air in my hands and made a small cloud. "That's amazing Yozora!" father pet my head, grinning at me.

"When i get big and strong like you, i'll give you a ride in the clouds!" I giggled as i hugged his leg. "I'm definetly looking forward to that!" father said kissing my head.

-

"Yozora, look what i can do!" Aang beamed at me making me snap out of my thought. He held up some marbles and spun them in air bending. I smiled, "That's so cool! You should show that to Katara, she's gonna flip!" I giggled.

"Good idea!" he said excitedly. "Hey, Katara. Check this out!"

But Katara was too busy with sewing, and mumbled, "that's great, Aang!"

"But you didn't look at it." Aang says, crushed she didn't notice.

Katara stops sewing and finally looked at Aang and said, "yeah, that's great!" she tried sounding enthusiastic.

"But i'm not doing it now..." Aang slumps. I patted his back and gave him a cheeky smile. "It's okay, Aang." I said.

"Stop bugging her, airhead.You need to give girls space when they do their sewing." Sokka waved his hand dismissively at our direction.

"What does Katara being a girl have to do the sewing!" I asked defensively.

"Simple: Girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things" he shrugs. I frowned at him as i cross my arms over my chest.

"Well, i'm a girl and i'm way better at hunting than you," i glared.

"All done with your pants! Look what a great job i did!" Katara chuckled bitterly, giving his ripped pants back at him. I laughed at the sight.

"Wait! I was just kidding! I can't wear these!" Sokka sticks his arms through the ripped hole. "Katara please!" his voice cracks.

I laughed harder at Sokka freaking out.

"Don't worry, Sokka. Where we are going now, doesn't need pants!" Aang said grinning at us.

"You really gotta watch me ride the Elephant Koi Fish!"

-

The island was beautiful. Aang quickly threw his clothes aside to the tree and jumped into the ocean.