40. Escaping From The Fire Nation Girls

A SIGHT OF THREE FIRE NATION GIRLS APPEARED WITH THREE MONGOOSE LIZARDS.

"It's those three girls from Omashu!" Katara said worriedly. Everyone assumes fighting stances.

"We can take them. Three on four." Toph said determinedly. "Actually Toph, there's five of us." Sokka said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't count you. You know, no bending and all." Toph said sheepishly.

"Hey! Don't be hard on him!" I said protectingly. Sokka turned to her, his face distorted with rage. "Yeah, I can still fight!"

"Okay, three on four plus Sokka." Toph said smugly.

Sokka's face turned red in anger, "Errrgh!"

Toph earth bended three columns in an attempt to hinder the girls, however, the Mongoose Lizards merely leap over the pillars and continues on their way.

I stepped forward and sent a powerful fire at the three girls but the Princess drew it back. I furrowed my eyebrows.

I started to send boulders, ice shards, hurricanes. But every time when I assumed I got them, they would appear safe and untouched.

"Well, we wanted to find out who they were and we found out." Sokka said as he put boomerang away.

"Now let's get out of here!" he said grabbing my hand in his and started running towards Appa. "I'm not done with them!" I struggled at his grasp but followed him to the bison anyway.

Toph earth bends a huge rock wall in front of the trio. Azula moved her arms in a circular motion, generating lightning. She fired the bolt at the wall, blowing a huge hole in it.

The lizards climbed through the hole. Toph was clearly shocked at this. Mai swing her arm, releasing a flurry of stilettos.

Toph launched herself off a pillar. The darts strike the pillar and she lands on Appa.

"Appa, yip yip!" Aang ordered.

We managed to escape successfully, narrowly avoiding a blue fire blast. Cuts to shot of Azula who lowered her arm and looked up at us.

"I can't believe those girls followed us all the way from Omashu." Katara said in shock.

" I still think we could have taken them." Toph said grumpily. "Same..." I groaned.

"Are you kidding me?" she pointed fingers upward repeatedly in gesture. "The crazy blue fire bending—"

"Ahem!" I glared at her.

"Sorry, but back to the point, blue fire bending and the flying daggers are bad enough, but last time we saw them, one of those girls did something that took my bending away. That's scary." Katara said.

"That's called Chi Blocking. It's a form of martial arts." I said.

A sight of beautiful landscape, a prairie below, mountains in the distance appeared. The sun is seen rising over the horizon as Appa soars past.

"Oh no, the sun is rising. We've been up all night with no sleep!" Sokka complained.

"Sokka, we'll be okay." Aang said calmly.

"Are you sure? I've never not slept before!" Sokka said as he held his hands up to his head. "What if I fall asleep now and something happens?"

"And something always happens!" he started freaking out.

"Every time we land, those girls are there." I told them. "So we'll just have to keep flying." Katara said.

"I'll ride on Ookami, maybe that way, Appa would fly longer without my weight on him." I said gabbing my blue scaled companion.