46. Lost Days

Four weeks ago~

Third person's POV

"No! Stop sinking!" Toph said as she held up the library in her hands. Appa was growling as sandbenders tied him with ropes. The spirit was fighting the sand benders all she could but got more exhausted in the boiling weather.

One sandbenders tugged on a rope tied to Appa's head. The bison lifted his head, sending the sandbender flying and tumbling through the sand. Two more sandbenders let go of their ropes and scattered to avoid Appa's tail. The fury creature became more annoyed.

"You four! The bison. Rest of you! The girl." Ghashiun ordered as he cut the group into two.

Yozora fought all she could and sent attacks after attacks, trying to get Appa.

On the other side, a sandbender, Ghashiun who was leading the group, lowered his mask and signals them to stop. "Ransack his saddle. Who knows what treasures are stashed in there!" he said.

Two sandbenders ran up to Appa, who growled when they approach. "He's tied up good. He can't hurt you." Ghashiun said chuckling evilly. They pulled the saddle off and roamed around the supplies.

Ghashiun finds notging but junk on the saddle but one thing caught his eyes. A knife. He looked closely and noticed there was pink red poison, hidden in the compartment of the knife. A large tornado twirled around them as the spirit bended the sandbenders to the ground.

He looked back at the angry girl, who was now in the Spirit State and smirked. He had a plan. Ghashiun sand bended and sank himself into the sand.

He got close to the girl, making sure he was unseen from her.

"Let the bison go or you all will die in my hands." she said in a dangerous and scary voice. The other sand benders had many different expressions on their faces. Mostly fear.

Ghashiun went up sneakily behind her and whispered behind her ear, "you wish..." and stabbed her back. Yozora gave a painful scream as fresh blood dripped down her backbone.

She choked on her blood but still fought for her freedom and the bison's. She grabbed the sand bender's arm and broke it earning a howl from him and kicked him in the stomach.

"Take the bison away!!" he screamed at the group. "No!" Yozora choked as she tried to kick some bending.

Ghashiun angrily knocked her head with his not-broken arm, making her fall on the ground.

"Is she dead?" a sand bender asked fearfully. "No. I think she'll be alive. Bet she'll reach a good amount of money too." Ghashiun said wincing at his wound.

"Clean her up for the merchants and get her to the sailor but make sure to tie her. She can't escape." he said dangerously.

-

Three merchants walked around Appa's head to bargain with Ghashiun.

"How's his temper?" a merchant asked Ghashiun.

"Uh, pretty good."

Appa roars, startling two of the merchants. Ghashiun chuckled, "Most of the time."

"I bet someone will pay a fortune for him in Ba Sing Se." another merchant said.

"All right, you've got a deal." the first merchant agreed. "Could we get the girl too? She looks stunning!" the third merchant said as his eyes roamed over her unconscious body.

"Half the price of the bison an you got a deal." the sand bender said.

"Definitely! She'll be a great dancer in my mansion." the third merchant licked his lips.