Darkness

"Cam? Are you in there?" Morgan tapped on the 4th apartment door he had hoped Cameron was  in of the third apartment complex he had been checking all day, Garcia having only managed to get the block name from her records of her new apartment that she had hid well under a fake name and he and the team had been trying to find the apartment she had moved to.

They hadn't seen her since the last case. 

Rossi had convinced Hotch to give her the weekend to see if she would come back on Monday, he said that Hotch was just overreacting about the stuff she left behind but after she didn't show up on Monday, Hotch knew his initial feeling that something was wrong was true.

Unfortunately they had to go on an emergency kidnapping case before he could follow through on that feeling. 

Erin Strauss had forced Hotch to continue it despite his arguing that they needed to find Cameron which surprised the rest of the team, Hotch would never put anything in front of work.

He had been the one to solve the case almost single handily so that they could try to finish the case early and get back and he could try to find to Cameron.

Now that they were finally back, Hotch was the one who asked the team to help him knock on each apartment on the large block to find her after trying to narrow it down alone to no avail.

"Do you think she's okay?" Morgan asked Rossi as they walked away from yet another wrong apartment complex.

"I don't know, Reid translated as much of that phone call as he could; it didn't sound good."

"She's definitely been hiding something from us" Hotch said as he walked up behind them. He had told them what Javier had said but no one could make any sense of it- or if they did, they didn't say anything. 

Hotch watched Morgan as they walked and couldn't take it anymore, turning to him sharply.

"You know something that we don't, don't you?"

"What?" Morgan quizzed, Rossi raised an eyebrow at him too.

"You have been spending a lot of time with her."

"Tell me what it is Morgan- is she in danger?" Hotch asked sternly.

"W-what? No, I don't know, I don't know what that was all about" Morgan stammered, trying to keep the part of the secret she had told him about on the quiet still.

"Don't you lie to me Derek, if she gets hurt and I find out that you knew something that could have helped us save her I swear to god-" Hotch couldn't help his angry threat as he stepped up to Morgan but paused when he saw something over his shoulder.

"Radomir?"

Morgan turned around and saw the tail of a huge dog walk down an alleyway.

"Radomir?! Come here boy!" Morgan yelled as the group ran over to the ally and saw the dog pause momentarily before hearing a different command yelled in a Russian from behind the group that sent him running out the other side of the alleyway.

They turned and paused in shock at who had said the command.

"C-Cameron?" Morgan stammered at how different she looked.

Her now longer hair was dyed yet again, the majority of it dyed a dark brown with the underneath part a blonde/white that peaked out under the brown and at the side of her face with the framing pieces also dyed a bright, ash white in a peak a boo style. 

Dark green contacts covered her dark brown eyes, her outfit resembling something that she would never normally wear; a black thin turtleneck tucked into a pair of high waisted dark black high waisted wide legged jeans that sat over sleek heeled pleather booties.