Forever, my love

//Above is a visual for Cameron's outfit in the latter part of this chapter :))//

"Okay so I was doing some digging and I didn't find a therapist per say but I did find a psychiatric  who evaluated both of our victims when they left prison since they both suffered with addiction- and when I looked into it further I found that she's an addiction councillor/ therapist outside of the prison program, specialising in ex-convicts for the last 15 years which is strange because she had openly published papers before on how she didn't think addicts who had been imprisoned for their addictions could ever recover, saying they were too far gone" Garcia explained.

"So she thought they were hopeless, perfect victims to be used by her to kill" Rossi noted.

"But why? Why would she want her two patients to kill each other?" Emily asked.

"This may be something" Reid pulled up a file on the iPad, "she didn't pass them on their finale evaluations but the court overruled her decision and let them out."

"She's trying to prove her point of her paper, she's taking them back on as her patients after prison and making them worse- convincing them to kill" Hotch added- sending Garcia the papers to get a warrant.

"She'll be careful to have done things under the table, we can't search her practice or her files- we won't find anything if we even get a warrant" Reid shook his head, "we need another way to talk to her."

"Did she own a dog?" Cameron asked, the team turning to her as she pet Florence's head, "Florence reacts better to women, but she also cowers from loud voices- I think her owner was a woman with a temper and something to prove, a woman who used her and passed her around to many different patients with uncontrolled anger as a way to prove her point."

"She's right" Garcia tapped on her keyboard, "it says here on the therapist's old file that she tried to bury that she was assigned a therapy dog for her outbursts to calm her- a golden retriever."

Cameron looked down at Florence and nodded, "she passed you around to make it seem like she was helping them, didn't she?"

The dog tucked its head onto Cameron's lap.

"I'm sorry, you deserve better than her" Cameron whispered to it before looking up at the team, "I know how we can talk to her."

"You really think that we can try to bring the dog back to her?" Rossi quizzed as Cameron approved the 'found dog' poster Garcia made and spread about online as well as pinning it up on the streets around the therapist's office and home discreetly.

"I think that she won't want Florence being a connection back to her from Daxter and Elizabeth so if she thinks Flo ran away before the incident then she'll want to get her back" Cameron explained.

"You've given her a nickname?" Morgan asked, Cameron paused.

"What?"

"The dog- you called her Flo, it's a cute nickname."

"I... guess I did" Cameron's expression was different than they expected, almost angry or disappointed in herself.

She had spent the last 3 days with Florence as they put together the missing dog plan, along with the back up plans including Reid going undercover as a patient, Emily and Morgan planning on going on separate dates with her and Hotch still trying to get a search warrant.

The whole time Florence was under Cameron's care automatically and she had grown an attachment to the dog that she almost wished she hadn't.

Hotch had insisted she move out of her apartment that week and by the time she had gotten home after the first day on the 'case' all her things were packed in boxes.