A push into the woods (1)

A few days had gone by since the team got back from their latest intense train track case and Cameron found herself passed out in her hotel room shower as her phone rang over and over again, slowly drawing her to a watering consciousness along side the banging on the room door and Radomir barking at it.

To say the concussion was hitting her at full force the last few days would be an understatement. The dizzy spells seemed to be the worst- that was what made her pass out when she was showering to get ready for work over an hour ago.

"Cam? Are you okay in there?" Morgan pounded on the door as she crawled out of the shower after fully regaining consciousness, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself before she pushed herself to her feet, opening the door and pausing when she saw the entire team stood there.

"O-oh, uh, hello everyone, I-"

"Have you been in the shower this entire time?" Rossi raised an eyebrow.

"I, uh, technically yes" she stammered, her vision still blurring as she lent on the door for support.

"What do you mean-" Morgan went to ask but saw her stumble slightly and clutch onto the door.

"I kind of passed out a little bit I think" she explained, squinting her eyes at the bright hallway light.

"You think?" Hotch, who started stood at the back but moved subtly to the front of the group as soon as Cameron opened the door, tilted his head.

"I can't really remember... I've passed out a lot the last few days."

"This is why you should have just stayed with me" Morgan shook his head, "come on, we'll get you back to mine to rest up after we take you to the hospital."

He went to place a hand on her shoulder but she stepped back, surprising the whole group.

"Please, um, sorry but please don't touch me" she spoke quietly, embarrassment in her tone and goosebumps on her skin as she avoided eye contact with the team.

"Are you okay?" He saw the fear in her eyes, she sighed and shook her head at herself before forcing her usual smile.

"I'll get dressed and meet you all at the jet, sorry for making you all coming here" she tried to shut the door but Hotch's hand stopped it.

"Did Clyde come back?" He asked knowingly.

"Clyde?" Emily raised a confused eyebrow.

Cameron went to lie but felt woozy enough as it was and just nodded with her eyes on the floor.

"Did he say anything?" Hotch spoke quietly, only speaking to her, only focusing on her.

"I didn't let him in."

"Was he alone?"

She finally looked up at him which was when he saw the speckle of tears in her eyes as she shook her head ever so slightly.

"I, uh... He called me before he arrived telling me that Interpole had found out that he had came to see me and made him lead them back to me. He told me to keep the door shut and ignore every horrible thing he would have to say but... but the things he said were just so..." she shook her head before collecting herself.

"Anyway, I'll see you all on the jet" she shut the door and locked it before Hotch could stop her.

"Clyde? As in Clyde Easter? How does she know him?" Emily asked, Hotch sighed as he reluctantly led the team down the stairs, explaining to them what he knew on the way to the jet.