A/N

So, I've been meaning to make this for a while now. I know some of you have enjoyed it, some of you have criticised it, but I still thank you all for reading my book. We just surpassed 90k reads and I'm sure 100k isn't far off, which is an insane number, especially for me.

I know there's some things that you likely wanted: s5; the current events in the manga which I've heard about (don't spoil me pls lmao); some more fluff; some deeper meaning and moral to the story - and of course the lemon. They likely won't be happening in this book.

For the foreseeable future, this book is on hiatus, and I'm not currently sure if I'm going to return to it.

I have exams next week, as I'm writing this, which was a catalyst in my decision to do this, but also, I'm not finding writing this book as fun as I used to.

If/when I do write again, it will probably be in the form of a ship book or a one-shots ship book, likely written in AU's. However, these are just my ideas, and they may not come to life.

I'm not going to say any more about possible future projects now, because I don't want to convince any of you that they are going to happen.

This isn't an advertisement, I promise, but anything I do I will put on my community wall beforehand.

That's all for now, I will still reply to comments, DM's and questions, but please bear in mind that I've got a lot going on right now, aside from school as well, so i won't be making any promises.

Thanks,

-VotiveChunk2609