Chapter 21 - Training Camp (part 2)

We walk back to the unconscious villain in a group, and stand around him in a semicircle.

"We should search him first, right?" Uraraka asks in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, I guess." I reply, and within a second for other people, his coat is laid out on the grass beside him.

Shoji reaches into the pocket of the coat and pulls out two small marbles.

"Could they have something to do with these?" He asks.

"Probably, keep them with you." I instruct. "Is there a way we can get the information out of him?"

Everyone looks around at each other, except Uraraka.

"You have a way, Uraraka?" Midoriya asks.

"Well-uh-yes, but it's not very nice." She says timidly, looking at the floor.

We all look at her expectantly as she twiddles with her fingers and looks around nervously.

"I can make him anti-gravity and spin him around until he throws up." She says so quietly it's almost a whisper.

"That's cruel." I say. "But it's also not illegal, and if it's to get Tokayami and Bakugo back, it has to be done."

Uraraka then gently touches the unconscious villain on the foot, and he begins to float into the air, very slowly.

Shoji then grabs him with all 6 of his arms, and begins to spin him around his centre of gravity. He gets about 2 spins around, with shoji using a finger to slowly increase the speed of the rotation, when he awakes."

"Okay Shoji let go." I say.

He steps back and leaves the villain spinning on a central axis at a constant speed.

"So, where are our friends." I ask him.

"Uhh-what." He grumbles back.

"Where are Bakugo and Tokayami." I say, trying to sound leaner than I usually do.

"Oh, them. I can tell you if you let me down from this... setup." He attempts to reason.

I pick a stick up off of the floor and push him slightly with it, making the spin faster.

"Yeah, real funny. Tell us how or this will get faster and faster until you throw up your guts." I reply.

"Heroes aren't ones to torture, are they?" He says smugly.

"Well we aren't heroes yet." I counter spinning him faster, to which he cringes in the face and begins to turn pale.

*Mr Compress POV*

Crap.

I'm really not good with motion sickness. Am I going green? Can they see it? I can't tell them? can I? Dabi would kill me! But wait! I have the real ones in my mouth! But still yet, how to get out of this predicament?

Aagh! What to do! I have no options!

Unless...

"Midoriya, is it?" I ask.

The injured boy scowls at me from the back of his colleague.

"Bakugo was your friend, was he not." I continue.

He gives no reply, keeping his cold glance at me.

"How would you like it if he felt pain. Right now. While I'm spinning here, defenceless to you.

"And how do you plan to do that?" The famous Todoroki boy asks.

"My quirk allows me to manage my captives while I hold them. Including unimaginable pain." I say.