Chapter 27 - What's up with you?

*Y/N POV*

"Kac...chan" Midoriya says worriedly.

I place a firm hand on his shoulder, to stop him following the blonde. 'Let's have a talk about your quirk' was the words Bakugo had said. They meant more to Midoriya than the rest of us.

I knew Midoriya would go after him. I stopped him. It would for sure end in an explosion.

Although I'm sure it will end in explosions either way.

"Wait." I say to Midoriya. "Let him go, speak to him later."

The greenete nods at me, and stops pulling against my single hand. He drops his head, but smiles when he opens his texts, and the message 'Amazing job young Midoriya!' Is displayed on the screen.

This lightens his mood at least, but all eyes are on Bakugo as he leaves the room.

"I-I'll make some tea." Momo says, slightly shakily, heading to the kitchen counter.

We sit on and around the sofas as she brings over a tray of piping hot Harrods in a ceramic teapot.

She pours some for each of us, and we accept it gratefully, especially Uraraka who isn't used to consuming something so expensive.

"Thanks." I say, as she sets it down in front of me.

It's high quality, nothing less than Yaoyorozu standard.

She smiles at me and sits down herself, and we try to enjoy the rest of our night, keeping Bakugo's mysterious message from our minds.

————————————————————
*2 days later - Y/N POV*

I wake up to Momo kissing me. She must be excited, because she's rough, hungry and impatient for my mouth.

I kiss back, but for the most part she does the work.

"Someone's eager." I say, smirking, as she rolls her lips down my chin and towards my neck.

"It feels like I haven't been able to get to you for aaaages." She says, squinting and smiling at me.

I laugh and sit up.

"I'm gonna get dressed." I say, zapping out of bed using my quirk and getting dressed.

She looks slightly startled when I stop.

"You alright?" I ask, moving back over to her.

"Yes, why?" She asks back to me.

"Just checking." I reply, taking her hand and standing her up. "I'll meet you downstairs?"

"Yep, I'll see you down there." She says, before I walk out the door and head to breakfasts

"Hmph." Mina huffs. "It would've been better if Yaomomo was there."

"What's this?" I ask, heading towards the crunchy nut.

"We had a sleepover in my room last night, but Yaomomo went to bed early. I thought she was with you." Mina says.

"No, I think she went to bed in her own room, I was training with Kirishima until some ungodly hour." I explain.

I turn and see Momo trodding down the stairs, her ponytail slightly in a twist, and her tie off-centre.

"What's this!" Hagakure shouts. "I've never seen Momo have a bad hair day! And this is the first time she's had a uniform malfunction as well!"

"Oh-I... I'm sorry?" Momo replies, correcting her tie and slightly moving a piece of hair to the side of her ear.

She walks to me and plants a long kiss on her cheek, a a bit messier than she normally does.