Chapter 16 - Making Moves

"Bro! You made it!" Kirishima says enthusiastically, engulfing my hand in a mean handshake (like the one at the beginning of predator), a big smile spread across his face.

"Yeah! Of course!" I reply.

"Hmph. Surprised you found time around all that playing in Ponytail's underwear." Bakugo scoffs.

"Hey man, what are you saying that for!" Kirishima says defensively, as I look down to the slightly saddened, but more embarrassed Momo.

"Kirishima! Don't worry about it! I've got something in mind." I say confidently, to which Bakugo looks with a deadly grin and an eyebrow raised.

I start my quirk at 7500x and walk to behind Bakugo, before gently fiddling with the buckle on his belt.

I slide his shorts down to his ankles, leaving him in just his underwear. I lift up his foot and step him out of the shorts, before returning to my original place, just in front of Momo.

I dangle the shorts on my index finger and tantalise him.

"Missing something, explosion boy?" I say with a sly grin.

Most of the girls gasp and cover their eyes, except Mina who starts laughing hysterically, while Iida starts waving his arms about again and ranting that I give him his clothes back. Mineta (who i don't even know why he's here) starts bawling about why I didn't do it to any of the girls, to which Hagakure hits him on the head.

Bakugo doesn't seem to know what's happened, and he sees my hand, before looking to his waist and seeing himself bare below.

"You damn bastard." He seethes, before screaming. "I'LL KILL YOU!"

He runs towards me, limited by not being able to use his quirk, as he'll probably get reported for being a villain.

He dashes towards me, but I easily dodge him by using my quirk, playing him like a matador. After a couple of missed runs from him, he dashes past me one last time, to which I activate my quirk at a higher amount and place the shorts over his head.

I stop my quirk, and link arms with Momo again, while Sero and the rest of the so called 'Bakusquad' laugh uncontrollably, with Midoriya worried for everyone's lives.

"We can keep going if you want, Bakugo, but I would appreciate it if you could shut up about my girlfriend so we can watch this movie."

I hear him audibly growl as he struggles to pull the shorts off of his head, before looking at me with hate as he starts to slide them back onto his body.

I just give a wide smile and wave like a kawaii girl, much to his distaste. I twirl back around to the rest of the group, and Momo does the same, but very sheepishly.

"So, what's the film?" I ask nonchalantly, not like I just publicly humiliated one of the most unstable and irritable people that we know.

"Uhh, Jumanjii?" Kirishima replies nervously, looking to the now almost clothed Bakugo, and turning a shade of red that resembles his hair.

"Class!" I say, as we begin to walk into the theatre. We wall in, Bakugo sulking behind us as we order our popcorn and tickets.

"-Did you want to sit with me, Jiro-chan? Kero." I hear Tsu say from behind me.

I quickly nod to Momo and she smiles back, indicating that I can go, and I activate my quirk again, walking up to Asui and talking.

"Hey Tsu, Hagakure wanted to sit with you for the Movie." I say, realising that this alibi could've easily been broken, considering Toru was 10 metres away and could've easily asked herself.