Chapter 8 - Sports Festival (part 2)

I walk back to the girls changing room, the crowd cheering my exposure of Mineta. I walk, still pissed off, and I knock at the changing room door.

"You guys all right in there?" I ask.

"Yeah Y/N. Thanks for letting us deal with him." Jirō says, in an almost sinister tone. She opens the door as she speaks.

"Next event is starting now, I thought I'd tell you guys so you could come and watch." I inform them.

"Yeah that sounds great Y/N!" Mina enthuses. The girls are back in their sports outfits now, and they follow me I start to walk to the bleachers.

"Y/N?" Ochaco asks me worriedly. "What did you do with Mineta when you dragged him out of the changing room?"

I laugh and explain the event.

"I didn't hurt him or anything. I dragged him out of the tunnel and onto the middle of the field, and then I threw him to the ground in front of me and told everyone what a pervert he is."

I see Mina grin deviously at this.

"He ran off of the pitch crying while everyone boo'd him." I explain.

"You went for public humiliation Y/N? That's harsh. Kero." Tsu comments.

"It's what he deserves for scheming against my friends." I growl.

Just then we turn the corner to the bleachers and a couple of people from 1-A turn around.

"It's Y/N!" Kirishima shouts. He walks up and bro handshakes me. "Exposing a peeper in front of a crowd, to protect your girlfriend! So manly!"

"I-But- Sh-She-I didn-." I look over at Momo and trail off. "Yeah, I guess."

Everyone disperses to their seats, and I sit with Shoji on my right, Momo on my left, and Jirō next to Momo.

"Who's the first match?" I ask Shoji?

"Midoriya and a boy from general studies." He tells me. I nod and we begin to watch the matches.

We are enjoying watching the matches, until Iida's opponent catches my eye.

"Excuse me for a second." I tell Momo.

I walk up to the wall separating class A and class B, and begin to climb up. I peek up over the top, and luckily, Itsuka isn't sitting too far away.

"Itsuka!" I shout. She looks up to me, puzzled, and points to the stage. "Is that?"

"Mei?" I finish her sentence. "This is going to be a hell of a year." I joke. She laughs and I climb back down the wall. "See you later!" I say.

"Yeah, see you." She replies.

"Mei?" Momo asks as I sit down. "A friend from your previous school as well?"

I scoff at this. "More like a crazy enthusiastic chaotic machine making mechanic that I knew."

Momo looks up at me, puzzled.

"She must be in the support course," I say "she was always making these machines and robots that she called 'babies' and they were either oddly specific or very dangerous."

"Well at least now she's got a cause and a    goal to make them now." She comments in an optimistic tone.

"Yeah, I guess."

We watch as she toys with Iida the whole match, for almost 15 minutes, before forfeiting her win to him.

I stand up but Momo tugs on my sleeve.