Chapter 13 - Internship Encounters

*Momo's POV - first day of internships*

Y/N kisses my forehead, before speaking in a quiet and deflated tone.

"Sorry baby, I have to go."

"Okay, I love you." I say back. I can tell that the words hit him hard, because he stays frozen in his solemn state for a second or two.

"I love you too." He croaks back, before turning to Ochaco and going to his platform. He steps out of the way and I see a floating uniform start to swish towards me, with Mina in tow.

"Yaomommmooo." Hagakure says, drawn out. "How did you manage to get a boyfriend."

I laugh and blush, and look to the side slightly.

"Well-I-Uhh-Just-Uhh-" I stutter, before being cut off by a service announcement over the station intercom.

"All customers travelling from platform 3, this is the final call for boarding." Says the monotone voice.

I escape the the question by saying.

"That's my train, bye guys!"

They pout, before waving and saying goodbye as I go to the platform. I sit on the train and read a book while it crawls out of the station, and begins to make its way to my destination.

————————————————————

I walk I to the agency, and when I get to the front door, there is a post-it-note roughly stuck on the door.

"Momo Yaoyorozu! Meet me in the gym when you arrive, change into your hero costume before you come to see me!

-Mirko"

The informality of this is slightly worrying, but it's also nice to know that Mirko will be more of a friendly character than a supervisor and enforcer.

I head to the changing room and get into my hero outfit. I walk to the gym, and as I go I near the door, loud clunking noises are becoming audible from inside. I open the door to see Mirko deadlifting a huge amount, maybe 300 kilograms.

The weight clunks down again, as her noticeably large thighs begin to relax from the intense workout.

"Is that Yaoyorozu!" She shouts.

"Uhh yeah, is that you Ms Usagiyama?"

"Who? Oh, that's me." She laughs to herself after saying that, her chuckle being loud and sharp. "Mirko is what you should call me."

"Okay -uhh- Mirko." I say, unsure and slightly awkwardly. She beckons me over to her with a finger, and although she is shorter than me, she still has an intimidating and powerful aura around her.

"I prefer a more-" she puts her weight on one hip as she thinks for the word she is looking for. "-practical approach."

"-Uhh- what do you mean?" I stutter.

"Well, I want to test the boundaries and limitations of your quirk, and then I want to get onto patrolling as quickly as possible." She explains.

I look down to her, and now is when I see the true bulkiness of her physique. She could take on Tyson Fury, and stand a chance, even without her quirk. She is clearly very powerful, but her legs is where her real strength is portrayed.

Her calves are menacing, and you can understand and why the media would joke about her 'thunder thighs' upon her hero debut. People don't joke about it now for fear of getting kicked 40 metres in the air.

"Don't stare too much, we all know you've got a boyfriend." She jokes, which snaps me out of my trance. I blush and laugh slightly, looking to the side.