Chapter 33 - Superweapon

*3rd person POV*

"What song should we pick?!" Hagakure asks the class excitedly, as we stand idly in the common area.

"Should we do a song that a lot of people know?" Kaminari suggests.

"Something with a beat!" Sero says.

"Something we can dance to!" Mina shouts jovially.

"If I take everyone's opinion into count, we're looking at a four-on-the-floor new rave type of club rock song." Jiro says, a jack twirling on its end. "For dance music, we really should be playing EDM, but you guys want to play instruments, right?"

"Eh?"

"Does anyone play bass, or drums, or any instruments?" She continues, unfazed that no one has any idea what she just said.

Everyone looks on, silent and slightly baffled.

"Alright then, I mainly play bass, and the drums are the backbone of the band. Can anyone play?"

Silence again.

"Oh, didn't you say you were made to take music classes as a kid?" Kaminari suddenly blurts out.

"Huh?" Katsuki replies, bored.

"Really?! Bakugo?!" Mina says excitedly.

"Try playing the drums a little!" Sero urges.

"Like I'd do that." He scoffs, turning around, but Hanta can play him like a fiddle.

"I head it's really hard...?" Sero taunts the idea.

Within seconds, Bakugo has sourced a drum kit from seemingly knowhere and is exerting all of his anger onto them in a noticeable beat.

"Well?!"' He shouts

"P...perfect." Jiro says quietly, awestruck.

"Bakugo has to be on the drums!" Mina enthuses.

"Pfft. I'm not doing anything stupid." He says with a pouty lip so extreme he might be able to catch rainfall in his mouth.

"Bakugo, please!" Jiro says, stopping him before he can run away. "It'll definitely turn out good if you do it!"

"There is no way it will be good! Is that right?! Some empty promise to let students from other courses blow off some steam? For the cause of that stress to do that, if that's not self-satisfaction, I don't know what is. There's no way they'd take that quietly from the people they're mad at!" Bakugo says aggressively, red eyes practically glowing.

"You don't have to say it like that!" Toru scolds with anger.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about!" Katsuki shouts.

"You chose not to be a part of the discussion when we chose the event. Don't complain about it now." Todoroki challenges.

Y/N rushes to the kitchen at Mach 4 to pour popcorn into a bowl, before returning as the heterochromiac stares down his opponent.

"Does it not make you mad?" Bakugo spits. "We didn't choose to be attacked by villains, why do we have to think about how they feel? If you guys are doing this to make them feel better, stop it right now! We're not here to make friends, we're here to fight, and we're here to win! Let's kill all of UA with our sound!"

It takes everyone a second to clock that he is actually agreeing, but when they all realise, a cheer goes up.

"Bakugo!" They shout in unison.

"Your reasoning is really scary, but you'll do it!" Mina narrates.

"This is serious!" He screams with hate.