Chapter 28 - Making and Breaking

**Y/N POV**

"There is a journalist coming to see you." Aizawa says. "He's going to ask you some questions about the dorms and your new lives here at UA."

"I wonder if it's a lady reporter." Mineta says, grinning and drooling.

"Please don't do anything like that." The teacher continues, wrapping up the grape in his capture scarf.

"Hello, Aizawa."

A voice comes from the door.

"I didn't say you could come in yet." Our teacher replies grumpily.

"My time is from 8am to 6pm, and that has already started!" He says, smile spread across his face.

"Fine." Aizawa grumbles leaving the room.

The tall, brown haired man steps towards the class and talks to us.

"I'm just going to be here and take some pictures, and ask you some questions, otherwise, pretend I'm not here. What would you be doing right now?"

"We would be eating breakfast!" Iida asserts, chopping his arms like he's slicing really big carrots. "Class 1-A and I, Tenya Iida will do our best to make you welcome here!"

The man smiles as Iida marches off to continue his day.

He is seen throughout the day, taking pictures of breakfast, school time, lunch, breaktime, angry Bakugo and stupid Kaminari.

"Something's off with this journalist." I say to Momo. She messily wipes her mouth on the back of her sleeve after taking a bite from a pomegranate.

"Dunno." She says. "I don't really care."

A flash blinds me and I activate my quirk straight away, moving towards the journalist and turning the camera shot towards his own face.

He stutters back slightly after I return to my seat at an incredibly high speed, after which he prints a photo from his shirt and looks at it. He smiles at the blurry picture, where the world is stretched, showing a bent environment with a wisp of Momo's hair, and the mouth of the journalist.

He seems happy with a photo of my quirk in action and gives me a smile, and I swear that I see his tooth give a visible glint.

"Why no photo?" Momo says, whipping out her phone to scroll through Instagram.

"I thought you didn't use social media?"

"Eh, i got an Instagram for when I'm bored." She explains, scrolling through nothing in particular with her palm resting against her chin and her fingers curled against her cheek.

"Can I have your handle?" I ask, taking out my own mobile, but keeping it under the lunch table to be more discreet. "And you know we're  not allowed our phones out at lunch."

"Oh, we're not?" She rhetorics, not moving a muscle except the perk of an eyebrow and the scroll of a thumb.

"You gonna give me the handle or not?" I repeat.

"Uhh- well- uh-" she begins, moving her head to look away from me and beginning to slide her phone back inside her blazer.

"YAOYOROZUUUUUUU! NO PHONES AT LUNCHTIME OR THERE WILL BE DETENTIOOOONNNN!"

Present Mic screams as he walks towards us.

"Now you guys know I'm gonna have to-"

"How about you turn a blind eye if I play that guitar solo at 1,500 bpm for you?" I counter.