Chapter 18 - Swimming

**Y/N POV**

"Tell us about training camp guys." Ashido sulks, among with the others who failed the exam.

"Don't worry, there might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya says, attempting to lighten the situation, before being shut down by Sero for perhaps initiating false hope.

"Sit down in silence." Mr Aizawa grumbles as he enters. "The good news, is that everyone will be going to the training camp."

The class erupts, led by Mina and Kaminari, jumping for joy. Mr Aizawa activates his quirk to make us sit down and be quiet.

"The people who failed will have to take extra classes, those being Ashido, Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari and Sero." He continues, much to Sero's disappointment.

Aizawa goes on to explain the rest of the details, before dismissing us and leaving the room.

"What do you think about training camp?" I ask Momo as I stand behind her and lean on the back of her chair.

"It's going to be so fun! I wonder what activities we will do! What food will there be! What will the instructors be like!"

She begins her Monologue again, re-enducing the beloved 'warm fuzzies' among the class from her previous enthusiastic frenzy about tea and study-sessions.

"S-Sorry! I got carried away!"

"So bouncy." Half of the class choruses.

She just smiles feebly and hides her face in my chest, grabbing the front of my blazer and pulling it to cover her.

I kiss her on the top of the head, silently savouring how close she is to me.

"You're so cute when you do that." I coo to her. She answers my ruffling her head further into my chest, while I idly fiddle with her hair.

"Why don't we all go shopping!" I hear Hagakure ask. This draws Momo out from my torso as she turns around and listens to them.

"A shopping trip?" She says quietly.

"Yeah!" Hagakure shouts. "We can all go on the weekend!"

"That sounds fun!" Momo says, losing her embarrassment from her second 'bounciness overload'.

"Are you coming Y/N?" She asks, after turning around to face me.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I reply.

————————————————————
*Y/N POV - the weekend*

"Why don't we all split up to get the things we need, and then meet back here at 3?" Kirishima proposes.

"Okay!" The class responds as one.

We split into different groups to go and buy different things. I see Momo go with Jiro to buy some bags and other things, so I turn my attention to Shoji.

"What are you going to buy?" I ask him.

"I need some new shoes and some swimming trunks." He replies. "Midoriya invited us to the pool during the summer break."

"Huh, that's cool. I'll need a swimsuit as well then."

We set off throughout the shopping centre, browsing and buying anything that comes to our attention.

I buy a set of swimming trunks, along with a new pair of gloves.

We begin to walk back to the meeting area to grab some food before everyone else comes back.

We are walking through the plaza when we see Midoriya sitting on a bench, with a man.

"Does midoriya secretly buy drugs?" I joke to Shoji as we walk over to meet him.