Chapter 17 - Exams

*Y/N POV*

We set down our pens on the third day of
written exams, our final test being over.

"Pass your tests to the person on the end of each row, I will pick them up from there." Mr Aizawa grumbles.

I hand my test over and he dismisses us.

"Thanks Yaomomo!" Mina shouts as soon as he shuts the door.

"At least I didn't leave anything blank!" Kaminari shouts alongside her.

Momo just stands like a deer in headlights, startled, as her peers thank her for her help, until I step behind her and wrap my arms around her waist from the back.

"Nice job." I say, kissing her on the cheek. She smiles back and wraps her arms around my neck, and pecks my lips.

"This is going on my Instagram!" I hear mina gush, with her phone camera pointed I towards us.

I just roll my eyes as I let go, and we go home ready for our practical exam the next day

————————————————————

"We are going to be fighting robots like in the entrance exam!" Mina and Kaminari shout joyfully, as we stand in front of an unusually large amount of teachers.

"Too bad!." We hear a suspicious ruffle from inside Aizawas capture scarf.

"For various reasons, the exam will be different, starting from this time!"

I stifle laughter as principal Nezu crawls out of the covering of Aizawa's shoulder as he begins to explain the premise of the exam.

"Against the teachers?" Uraraka days worriedly, after Nezu finishes talking.

"Your groups have been picked by me, based on how you work with your peers, and how your quirks match up against your opponent." Mr Aizawa says. "The first pair is Todoroki and Yaoyorozu."

I look to Momo as a sinister smirk evolves onto our teachers face.

"And they're fighting me."

Momo looks to me in worry, and then to Todoroki. He gives a blank slate look back to her, so she looks to me for comfort.

I give a reassuring nod, and as the rest of the teams are announced.

"As you know, class 1-A has 21 members." Mr Aizawa says. "Which is why Y/N will be fighting on his own."

I gulp slightly as the whole class turns to look at me, before back to Mr Aizawa as he continues to explain the circumstance.

"It is obvious that his quirk is optimal for the exam, he could place the handcuffs on a teacher before the first second of the exam has passed." He continues. "Which is why he will have no handcuffs, there will be no weights... and he will have no escape."

I grit my teeth as he looks at me cruelly.

————————————————————

*3 days ago - practical exam meeting - 3rd Person POV*

"This leaves just Y/N." Mr Aizawa says.

"But who to put him against?" Present Mic asks. "His quirk is super effective in the circumstance of the exam."

"Yes, that is true. This is why I have handicapped him. He will have no handcuffs to put on us, and he will have no gate to escape from, as well as no weights on his opponent."

"Then how will he pass the exam?" Snipe enquires.

"Unconsciousness or forfeit of his opponent." Mr Aizawa answers blankly.