Chapter 19 - Wild Wild Pussycats

"So, it's finally time for the training camp." I idly say to Momo as we stand in front of the bus.

"Yes, I am sure absolutely everyone will try their best and hardest!" She asserts, although I find it unbearably cute to see her when she's serious.

She sees me smiling at her and raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?" She asks.

"You're too cute when you do that." I reply, booping her on the nose with my index finger.

"Well, I think you're more cute." She says, booping me back.

We chuckle a bit, before turning to see Uraraka, Mina, and Kaminari dancing in sync, chanting 'training camp' as they hop around and clap their hands.

Their singing is halted when Monoma from class B begins to try and mock us again, to no avail, as Itsuka is quick to stop him with another karate chop, apologising as she drags him away from our class and towards their bus.

Our attention is once again drawn by Iida standing at the back of our classes bus, waving his arms around in typical Iida form, shouting various commands at us.

"This is going to be hectic." I joke to Momo as we move to sit on the bus, opting for the seats at the back.

We make small talk as the bus journey begins, just chatting about anything and everything, until about 15 minutes into the journey.

"I know it's rude, but do you mind if I clock-off for a bit?" I ask her.

"No, no problem! I've got Tsuyu and Kyoka to talk to. That is, if I can peel the latter off of her blonde counterpart." She says, gesturing to the duo of punk and - well to put it bluntly - idiot, sitting close to each other, ear jacks plugged into one phone hole and a charging cable into the other.

"Thanks, I'll try not to sleep the whole way, I'll get up once we stop." I tell Momo.

"Don't worry, take as long as you need." She says sweetly, kissing my forehead as I slump down in my seat, head falling into her shoulder as I feel a soft hand make its way from beside me to the top of my head, gently twirling my hair through its fingers

————————————————————

I awake to the rumbling of the bus engine halting, looking up to see myself lying horizontally over my girlfriend's lap.

She must see me stir, as she looks down to me with a soft smile as she runs her thumb over my chin and up to my cheek, as I right myself to a normal seating position.

"Sorry to restrict you Momo, I was out cold." I say sheepishly, rubbing my neck.

"Don't worry, I kind of enjoyed it." She comments, smiling at me as we get up.

"Why?" I quiz.

"Because you're cute and I have you all to myself!" She says happily as we step off of the bus, to see Mineta running around, searching desperately for a restroom.

"This isn't much of a resting spot." Somebody says, making me look to the side, where we are next to a cliff overlooking a forest.

Just then, the doors of a black car that I hadn't previously noticed open, revealing two women that are dressed like nekos, that Midoriya begins to obsess over after they do some weird dance-show introduction.

The blonde one becomes agitated after hearing Midoriya mention 12 years of service, grabbing his face through the glove of her outfit.

"I'm 18 at heart." She threatens through the fur of her mitten.