Royalty | Muzan x Child!Reader x Tamayo (Fluff)

Requested by vaiioo

---

Muzan tapped his foot impatient and nervous, waiting outside of his shared bedroom with Tamayo who was currently filling the estate with her painfilled labor screams. If it hadn't been for his demon senses, he wouldn't be able to hear the midwife's softer voice encouraging Tamayo to keep pushing.

After what felt like an eternity to Muzan, Tamayo's screams ceased, replaced by the cries of their newborn child to which Muzan's nervousness was replaced with delight and joy. He barged into the room without the midwife's permission, he knew Tamayo wouldn't mind either way.

His eyes first set on an exhausted Tamayo. She was covered in sweat; her hair was a ruffled mess. A few strands were stuck to her forehead and she was sighed heavily. Yet she still looked beautiful. His eyes traveled down to the (f/c) bundle she cradled in her arms. He walked up to the bedside excited to see the new member of the family.

Tamayo glanced at Muzan, smiling joyful and lowered the bundle so that he could see the baby without having loom over her. A smile spread across his face as his eyes met (e/c) demon eyes. The baby smiled toothlessly, sensing that Muzan was their father.

"They're perfect." Muzan said, kissing Tamayo who reciprocated the kiss albeit tiredly. Muzan didn't hesitate to take the baby so Tamayo was able to get some well-earned rest. Might as well think of some names while she rests.

---

It had been 10 years now. (Y/n) had grown up faster than a human child. Although they were size, they were almost the height of a 10 year old. By age one, they were able to walk and speak fluently but Muzan and Tamayo held off on telling them everything about being a demon until now.

(Y/n) was seated across from the two, taking in all the information they just learned. "So... we're like royalty?!"

Muzan and Tamayo deadpanned before nodding. "Yes we are." We did call ourselves the Demon King and Queen.

"So then where are our loyal servants? Royalty has gotta have servants."

"You'll meet them when you're older." Muzan said, earning a loud whine from (Y/n). The upper moons are the closest thing we have to servants. No way in hell I'm letting Douma meet (Y/n) at their age. He's a bad influence at times.

---

A week has passed since Muzan and Tamayo told (Y/n) about demon life. It was a big mistake on their part to make (Y/n) wait longer to meet the 'loyal servants'. Day in and day out, they whined to meet the upper moons.

"(Y/n) let it go. You'll be 15 in no time." Muzan said exasperated with (Y/n)'s whining.

"I wanna meet them now!" (Y/n) whined, pulling away from Tamayo who was trying to cuddle them to sleep. "You both don't love me!"

Tamayo and Muzan simultaneously felt pangs in their hearts at that last statement. They glanced at each other, coming to a decision with their parental telepathy. "Alright (Y/n) if it proves that we love you, then we'll take you to meet the upper moons."

"Yey!"

---

(Y/n) stood amongst the upper moons who all looked down at the future heir intrigued. Daki, still childish at heart, took to (Y/n) fast and so did Gyutaro in turn. When Douma approached the demon king and queen with a smirk on his face, they knew what he was gonna ask about.

"Muzan-sama. Tamayo-sama. When were you gonna tell me that you both had-" Douma was interrupted by a punch to the face from Akaza.

"There's a child here baka!"

"That's a bad word!" (Y/n) scolded Akaza. "You must be taken to the dungeon!"

"Good idea." Muzan said, directing Kokushibou to take Akaza and the creeper Douma to the nonexistent dungeon.

"Bow to us, our humble servants!" (Y/n) demanded in a playful tone to the rest of the upper moons. "We're the royal family!" Hantengu was the first to drop to his knees while the others looked to the demon king and queen, questioning if they should play along.

Tamayo just nodded silently, giving a warm smile to her subordinates. Muzan on the other hand was more demanding. "Do it! We're royalty after all." 

The rest of the night consisted of (Y/n) and their family playing castle life with the upper moons. Akaza was eventually released from the dungeon to be part of the royal guard while Douma was sentenced to death as ordered by King Muzan.