A Moment's Peace | Muzan, Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza x Fem!Reader (Fluff)

Requested by KristalSylviaAclo

(b/s): breath style

(f/f): favorite flower

---

(Y/n) was sitting up against a tree, resting her aching feet with much optimism. It had been months since she had a proper rest. It came with the territory of being the strongest Hashira in the corps, but it still drove her crazy. Demon slaying all night then get to the next mission location and rest as much as possible before night falls again. Rinse and repeat.

"Goodbye demon slaying for now." She mumbled as she headed to her estate, eager to fall into the futon that remained vacant for close to three months now.

(Y/n) spent the first three days of her break lounging about her estate. Mostly sleeping off the months of exhaustion until she felt young and energized again as she should be at her age. A good spa day would surely make her feel refreshed. With that in mind, (Y/n) got dressed in a (f/c) flowery kimono and headed out to town, carrying her sword for safety.

---

It was a good thing (Y/n) brought her sword. She had gotten so wrapped up in a much-needed foot massage she kept asking for more and more time until night had fallen. She was now walking home feeling light on her feet, nails painted neatly and a hefty but well worth it price for service.

Unfortunately, a Hashira is never on break. (Y/n) realized that herself as she walked out of town and picked up an overwhelming demon presence. Crap. Seems like an upper moon is nearby. Why did one have to appear here of all places?

(Y/n) heightened all her senses to pinpoint the demon's location then gasped. Four demons were suddenly right behind her. Glancing out both sides, she could see that they were all men. What shook her to her core was their eyes. Three of them each had engravements on their eyes listing them as Upper One, Two and Three.

"Well, you're a pretty thing." Upper Two said, reaching out for her to slash his arm clean off and jumped away from them before he even or any of the others noticed. "Oh, you're fast."

"Impressive what is your name?" Upper Three asked in a surprisingly respectful tone.

"(Y/n) (L/n). The (B/s) Hashira. And I'm taking you all down right here, right now."

"Muzan-sama... this is the Hashira that slayed all the lower moons... and I believe she was there when Hantengu and Gyokko were slayed." The six-eyed upper one demon said to the demon with unmarked plum red eyes standing center of them.

Muzan? As in Muzan Kibutsuji. It's him. (Y/n) gripped her sword tighter and lashed out at the four demons. A battle ensued against them only Upper Three Akaza stood back, reluctant to fight the woman even as she tried to behead him.

"Have you considered becoming a demon?" Muzan asked, seeing how (Y/n) was skilled enough to his subordinates trouble.

"No!" (Y/n) answered quickly as she went for his head. "You'll have to kill me with you want to live."

"Well, I'm so not going to do that." Muzan said before knocking her out using one of his tentacles.

---

(Y/n) shot out of futon as she regained consciousness. She assumed she was dreaming until she got a good look around only to find herself in an unfamiliar yet lavish room. She yelped when a pair of arms wrapped around her.