Admirable | Zenitsu x Fem!Reader (Fluff)

Requested by Kio_RamaSaki

(f/f): favorite food 

(f/d): favorite dessert 

(f/c): favorite color

---

(Y/n) laid on her bed awaiting nightfall for her chance to run away from home. Time had been moving slow ever since she had the decision this morning. The sun itself seemed to have paused in the sky to prolong her wait. She decided to sleep to kill time and also to make up for the sleep she missed out on last night. Sleep nearly took hold of her when the front door slammed opened and angry footsteps trotted to her home. (Y/n) ran for cover under her bed but was dragged out by her drunken dad. 

"Lazy waste of space! Why was I cursed with the likes of you!" He slurred as he beat her repeatedly. She endured it all in silence. A splitting headache overcame her dad bringing an end to the abuse as he went to go rest. 

(Y/n) waited for the sound of the door to her parent's room closing before heading out to the kitchen to tend to her bruises. (Y/n) found her mom laying on the couch in the living room clearly drunk and high. The combined smell of alcohol and weed emitting off her confirmed (Y/n)'s assumption. She quietly stepped over all the junk on the floor to the kitchen where she bandaged her bruises. The recent beating only made her resolve to run away burn more.

"Tonight, for sure." (Y/n) mumbled to herself.

---

At long last, nightfall came. (Y/n) remained in her room until the house was dead silent. Not even a creak on the floorboards rang out. It was the only time she thanked her parents' alcoholic habits for knocking them out. She took great caution in opening her bedroom window to minimize noise then crawled out. The moment both her feet touched the ground she ran in the direction of the forest with only the clothes on her back. Once she reached it, (Y/n) stopped for a breather.

"Oh, it's a girl." A creepy, shrill voice came from behind. (Y/n) turned to see a pair of glowing red eyes staring at her from behind a tree. That was all she needed to see before running. A few more red eyes appeared from all directions chasing after. It wasn't long before they caught up to her and pinned her to the ground.

"D-d-demons." (Y/n) shook in fear under the sadistic glares of the demons. They let her go so they can chase her again clawing her up each time they caught her. This 'game' of chase continued until she was too exhausted and wounded to run anymore.

"My game next!" One of the demons licked his lips as he scratched up her thighs.

"No! No! No!" (Y/n) wailed shutting her legs but the demons only cackled at her screams.

Just as the perverted demon was about to tear off her (shorts/skirt), a loud crash of thunder followed by what seemed to like a lightning bolt flashed across (Y/n)'s eyes and beheaded all of the demons before they could react.

(Y/n) was hyperventilating so hard from fear that she passed out. When she woke up, the sun was already out and high in the sky. She was no longer in the forest but in a rice field. Her wounds were all bandaged up though she was still in pain from the ones of her thighs. Beside her stood a blonde-haired boy wearing a yellow triangle pattern haori over a uniform of sorts with a sword strapped to his side. He was staring at her in a trance with hearts flying above his head.

"Hello there~" He cooed. "What's your name?"

"Ah... (Y/n)."

"(Y/n)-chan..." His face came within inches from hers. "YOU'RE GORGEOUS! YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME PLEASE!" He jumped at her but (Y/n) smacked his hard in the face.