Eternal Love in Paradise | Douma x Fem!Reader (Fluff)

Requested by @Kio_RamaSaki

---

"There's a cult nearby whose members tend to disappear without a trace. There could possibly be a demon residing there. I want you to investigate it." Oyakata-sama's order echoed in (Y/n)'s mind as she beat herself in the face and arms. A bit of investigate on her part uncovered that the cult, Eternal Paradise, is a refuge for misfortunate people such as victims of abuse, runaways, etc. She figured she should try her best to fit in from the start. Thus, she bruised herself to go hand in hand with her fake story to tell people.

Everything after that was simple. It only took wandering around the forest where the cult was located for (Y/n) to be picked up by some of its members and got taken to the cult with the promise of finding eternal peace. The place itself was normal and she admits quite beautiful, but she could sense a demon's presence. A powerful demon presence like one she had never felt before.

Could it be a Kizuki? She wondered whilst a cult member led her to the meeting room of the "gracious founder" as he was called. Stopping at a pair of plain looking doors, the bald-headed cult member opened it just enough to peek his head in.

"Gracious founder we have a woman who would like to join us."

"Oh, bring her in." A male voice ordered in a friendly manner. The cult member ushered (Y/n) into the room and closed the door behind her. "Hello there." The same voice caught her attention.

(Y/n) turned to find a man with long golden blond hair and dazzling rainbow colored eyes. She immediately took note of the engravement on his eyes reading "Upper Moon 2."

Oh shit... an upper moon of all the Kizuki. (Y/n) kept her meek façade that was supposed to come with her cover story.

"Hello there." The demon man got her attention again. "What tragedy brings you to Eternal Paradise?"

Here goes... "I-I-I ran away from home. My.... my.... mother died not to long ago and my dad started dating my stepmother but she clearly didn't like me... she'd beat me... treat me like her personal slave... just all around made my life misery and she also convinced my dad to partake in the abuse... I just had to leave." (Y/n) says while tearing up and speaking low as one with an abused past would do.

To her surprise, the demon began tearing up as well though she quickly realized it was fake. "You poor thing. Oh, how unfortunate they even bruised up your beautiful face." The demon stood up from his couch-like throne of sorts and walked up to her. (Y/n) stepped back unsure of what he might do. "Allow me to heal you." The demon extended a hand to her.

Heal me... is this a trap? Does he know I'm lying? What- (Y/n) flinched as the demon gently grabbed her face using what she could only assume was a blood demon art.

The demon pulled away and blinked a couple of times at her before giving her a fake smile. "All better now."

(Y/n) turned to look at her reflection on the pond beside the boardwalk. Sure, enough her face was completely healed and back to its normal look. She turned to the demon and bowed. "Thank you."

The demon nods his head. "Your welcome. Now how about you go settle in." The demon called for the bald-headed cult member, his righthand man, and ordered him to show (Y/n) to her room. "You are welcomed to come in to speak with me anytime you please."

"Okay thank you..."

"You can call me Doma."

(Y/n) nods her head. "Thank you Doma." And with that, (Y/n) was taken to an empty bedroom and given a pair of the cult's clothes to change into.