IAVHQ-4

JYN was feeling awkward.

Her palms also get sweaty a little bit.

Ze undivided attention was killing her, madafaka!

It was a meeting, and she was sitting at the top position of the floating long table and seat. There are the three alphas and their respective chief minister. All eyes with a sparkling gaze were set on her, even the guards standing around the meeting room. JYN was sure that they did not move their gaze one bit since entering the meeting room.

JYN understand the love and respect the zerg race would have for their queen but QAQ this much of fervent attention is too much.

Really, as (self-proclaimed) an otaku, she could not adapt and comply under such gazes.

“cough” 

“My Queen, are you alright? Does your throat hurt? Please, drink some water”

Ifrit hurriedly questioned and offered a cup of water worriedly holding the cup in his dark hand timidly, the eyes of the others inside the room flash with worry, their nerve taught.

JYN was just trying to clear her throat and speak some proposal, who would’ve thought that even a slight cough would bring forth such intense reaction, but looking at Ifrit worried gaze and his timidly offering water, JYN suddenly felt uncomfortable declining such a kind gesture.

So, she took the water and take a small sip and try to say a few words of thank you but her word stuck on her throat while looking at the delighted expression on Ifrit good looking dark face and his next word.

“Thank You, my Queen for accepting this one humble service.”

JYN sigh internally, from the moment she interacted with the alphas, they had been referring themselves as ‘this one’ ‘your subordinate’ ‘your loyal servant’.

She asked! Ok! She literally questioned and request them to not address themselves as such but they were adamant on not changing it as it was an act of them showing their respect. 

They even serve her themselves because they thought that others are too weak and that they are not worthy of her noble status.

JYN just smile slightly at Ifrit, she was not going to struggle more and act all white lotus like treat me as your equal shit and all, since they like so, she’s just going to let things be. A free service from strong individual, an alpha to boot, that’s pretty savage! Anyway, she had always been a great adaptor. When the world suddenly descended into chaos because of the unlimited flow world, didn’t she adapt well, fighting hard for survival and when the world gets backs right on track, she adapted well. Chaos or peaceful time, she’s pretty much a chameleon.

“I think that our race should register to the trade and market galactical bureau and also do some official announcement to the galactical ethnic race about the emergence of the Queen of Zerg”

JYN express her opinion and she was waiting for the question of her subject the reason why she suggested registering on the market bureau. 

As expected, no one voice any inquiry on what the reason might be. They just take it as if it was a mandate ordeal that should be accomplished even if there was no reason. Sigh… but, she does not hate this obedience. No need for long wording and such, all she has to do is give some opinion and live a comfortable life. 

Money was not a problem for her now and she does not need to work overnight writing a novel about how to defeat this and that monsters and the adventure of Kiera. She does not need to go to the unlimited flow world every Saturday and do a deadly mission.