IAVHQ 16

Competition #1

"This place is amazing"

"Are we going to stay at this place during the entire event of the competition?"

"I guess so"

"I really hope I could atleast attain a rank to receive the consolation prize"

"Who knows, Looking around, there are so many powerful and strong races"

"The competition was not all about fighting the other races, by some of the fragment content of the information, its more of a brain competition"

"We'll have to see"

"LOOK! Isn't that the Holy Race!!"

"OMG.. They look so divine!"

"Wait! Is that the Mechanical race?!!!"

"Hissss....... The competition is upgraded to another level!"

"Isn't that the Valac race! Damn! They look so strong!"

The participants were clamouring noisily.

Everytime the strong races came off the spaceship, there was commotion.

Of course, the race which cause the most uproar was the three strongest race that aloofly descend from their spaceship.

There is a spatulated required time for the participants to reached and appear on the planet where the competition was to take place.

The participants and other speculators who booked ticket to watch the competition have reached the lodging planet a week ago.

They have rested well, and now, the first competition was finally going to begin.

The first rule of the competition.

'Participants will not be allowed to attend the competition if they are late for the spatulated time'

When the noise was reaching its highest. A projection holograph appear before everyone eyes.

It was Jyn. The Queen of Zerg.

A slight smile hang on Jyn lips.

"Good Days, Participants"

The whole venue quieted down.

Jyn had always wanted to be like the system who greeted them and gave them a task of survival to accomplished.

Watching the suddenly quietened down contestants and their nervous expression, their anticipation of the reward.

Honestly, She felt refreshed.

The feeling was good.

This must be how the system feel when it glance down at them.

Truly, an arrogant and ruthless lump of steel.

That remark also point out how arrogant she too was. As for ruthless? Maybe.

Jyn smile brighter.

"Let me introduce myself. I am the Queen of my family Zerg. Due to me being bored, you peeves have got the opportunity to participate in the competition I held. Let me start off with the important point" Jyn point towards the countless pods of transportation "That pods will take you all to your start of the first competition"

Jyn took out the wristband and show it to the ten of thousands participants.

Her holographic figure was in the air, countless of herself was hovering in the sky like a giant.