IAVHQ-5

Ari was staring blankly at the ceiling.

When he turned his head, he could see a zerg guarding the ward.

'where is she?'

'how did he end up here?'

'Did she abandon him in the end?'

Ari felt really cold and despair.

In this life, Ari, you are bound to not have anyone precious to you, Ari you were born to not be loved.

His mother word might be true...

Drizz..

Just when Ari was reasoning dully with his pessimistic thought the mechanical door slide open.

The moment he turned his head to look at the one who enter the ward Ari froze. His limbs and muscle stiff.

"Your awake, do you have any uncomfortableness in your body?"

Unaware of the stiffness or the jumbled emotion of the person sitting on the bed, JYN naturally sat down on the chair near the bed.

"I have prepared a spaceship so, you can leave whenever you feel like it, no need thanks, jus take it as a stranger wanting to help other, but this is all I could help you with though"

JYN smile warmly while on the other hand Ari pupils shake and flashed a trace of distress from the moment he heard the word 'leave'.

"In the end you also choose to abandon me... I get it, ho-how can you like the unlucky star who brought endless misfortune? ....Thank you, for even saving me. I'll leave immediately and will ne-never appear at your sight, live well and I wish for you to live happily and found someone you l-love"

Ari said with shaking voice and filled with despair. An ironic smile grace on his lips.

The voice was really nice to listen to and he used a language she can understand but why did JYN didn't understand anything he said? She understood every word but when it formed into a sentence she could not understand the meaning of it.

Her English teacher died early, please explain what he said.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what leaving, what not wanting, what never be at my sight?"

JYN hurriedly said while pulling down Ari who tried to get up and leave.

Why does what he said so much like it comes straight out of Soap opera movie and why did she sound so much like a scumbag, leaving her lover because he is filled with misfortune.

The script is completely wrong.

While JYN was having an internal strife Ari on the other hand feel a current running through his body when JYN touch her.

It was electrifying and felt very good but he forced himself to snap out of it and answer him.

"You don't have to feel bad, having me as your soulmate is just a lifetime curse"

What? What soulmate? What lifetime curse?

The more he spoke, the more JYN was confused, when she look at him, he smile back painfully, a force calm smile.

All the despair and negative emotion brew under his eyes was not something that can be fake. She was after all very sensitive to real or fake emotion. And seeing the sad but try to be strong façade of the man in front of her make her feel uncomfortable, very uncomfortable.

Not able to bear the confusion anymore JYN just snap.

"Sit tight, you are not going anywhere until you explain what soulmate, what leaving and such crap is clearly! And what's with your delusion? When did I say about leaving me alone and never appear in front of my face? And what the hell is this soulmate about? Are we like a mate? The other half thing? Explain clearly from the beginning"