IAVHQ 26

Emily gave a loud contemptous snort.

She was already annoyed with the annoying existence of the self proclaimed soulmate Ari. Why does another self proclaimed soulmate sprang up from?

Are they so common like cabbages in this dimension?
( ▀ 益 ▀ )

"As if.... I do not understand where your fucking self- proclamation ability came from, but my God already have a soulmate"

The expression of Lunox does not change, he even gave a more gentle smile though his eyes appear a bit cold "Holy maiden, please don't joke. For us Mithioga race, the most sacred thing is our fated one"

Emily was not intimidated, she puff up her chest, arrogantly raising her chin and point at Ari "See that? Thats him. Where do you fucking see me joking around. Do you think you are worth for me to play a jester with?"

Atleast, she had lived and compete with Ari for quite a time. Of course, although not pleasing, she will choose Ari over the poser Lunox.

She hate people with the charm of protagonist the most!
ᕕ༼⌐■-■༽ᕗ

Lunox this time frown and shift his gaze at the person the holy maiden was pointing. He does not pay other much attention except for his fated one.

Only now did he felt a strong repulsive force. Lunox pupils constricted. That person and him even with just a mere gaze, they repel each other as if they are of positive and negative energy. Like water and fire.

Lunox warily check out the person which make his pupils contricted further. His gaze becoming solemn, no longer having the frivolous and charming smile.

"You must be kidding. He is not a person who should be bless with a fated one, even if he have, he will be rejected. And it is impossible for him to be the fated one of her majesty"

He have a serious expression. The depth of his gaze carried a hint of disgust.

Jyn was displeased "He is and no way will I reject him" Does this poser think she will reject such a fine specimen like Ari? A once in a lifetime calamitous beauty?。She will be blind and a complete idiot if she let such person that fall on her lap go!

Jyn roar in her mind silently.

"Thats impossible" Lunox refute firmly.

Jyn stretch the corner of her lips slightly.

Heh.

"How do you Mithioga race know that they are your fated one apart from the feelings?"

Jyn does not refute him but asked another question.

"I was afraid that her majesty won't believe me so I bring this soul stone of our race, if we are fated one, It will turn into the same colour when we touch it together"

Apparently, the soul stone have to be touched by two person. If they are fated one, it will turn into any solid colour. If they are not, half will be another colour while the other another different colour.

The soul stone, that was the representation of harmony.

The Mithioga race was never once been wrong on their feelings when they met their fated one. But to prove it to their other half that was unable to feel the first encounter feelings, the soul stone came to be.

"Lets try out"

Jyn suggest, Lunox agree immediatedly.

They touch the stone together, the colourless soul stone slowly turn into a light creamy pink stone.