IAVHQ 8

The appointed ambassador and the Glem interviewers decided to travel together towards The Zerg Territory.

They will arrive at the Zerg territory after one and half month travel time even with their fastest spaceship.

***

"My Name is Jyn Monarque. Eighteen years old"

If she consider just being recently cracked out of her egg, she will be considered a baby. Jyn will never claim herself to be a baby, too shameful. She appears to be about 16 to 18 years of age and in her previous life, she was 22 years old. Safe bet is 18.

"What about you?"

"M-My name is Ari, just Ari, no surename"

Ari nervously glance at Jyn.

She was still smiling gently and does not have a change in expression when she heard that he didn't have a surname.

His clan won't give him one. His name was not even in the Geneology family book.

To Mithioga race, not having surname is a shameful matter.

"And? Age?"

"I'm 121 years old"

Jyn nearly spit the drink she just took a sip.

She could barely maintain her nonchalant expression.

The fuck! 121?!

Jyn then remember the information she read about the Mithioga race.

Aside from being powerful, they can live for a very very long times.. Lived for a decades.

To the Mithioga race, 121 is considered young.

It was equivalent to still being in the youngster generation.

But for Jyn, a previous earthling whose average lifespan was 70-80 years old, it was amazing!

Jyn silently took a sip of her drink again then suddenly remember something that nearly make her spit out the drink again.

Her Zerg also seems to lived for a century. ∑( ̄□ ̄;)

They even lived longer then the Mithioga race.

Some are shorter but the stronger ones lived for a very long long times, they would shed their scales or something and would also go into hibernation for a period of times. Some evolve inside their caccoon...

In short, they lived a long ass life.

This thought made Jyn aware of the fact that she really transverse in another dimensional plane.

Oh.. Yes, when reading the human information, she also read about the fact that human could also lived for 200-300 years of age. Must be genetic mutation.

This thought made Jyn slightly distant herself of this dimensional plane human.

They really are not her fellow human comrades of her earth.

The Earth of this dimensional plane was also called Earth 02 not just Earth.

Jyn stir back her thought to the conversation she had with Ari.

"My favourite colour is green And you?"

Ari gaze at Jyn beautiful gem like green eyes.

"Green"

He subconciously blurted out.

"Do you have hobby? Interest? What did you do for a living?"

"I don't have a hobby, I am interested in um... Flowers.."