IAVHQ 30

IAVHQ- 30

Once Jyn Drossedra plant finished absorbing the stone that was filled with a seemingly endless energy, Jyn lips tilted up. 

She quickly turns her head towards Grill who was at his wit last in containing his aura. 

"You can rest now, Silver Knight"

"As you will, God of maker"

Grill did a slight mischievous bow and walks behind Jyn. 

"I help you in absorbing such a huge energy and level you up. This time, just contain the stone in your bottomless pit hole of a stomach, not allowed to absorb"

Jyn quietly talk to her Drossedra plant.

"If you dare absorbed…"

Jyn eyes narrowed, her smile thickened.

The Drossedra plant shiver, it meekly makes a noise.

"Good boy~"

Jyn caress the plant before raising it high. 

The Drossedra plant immediately expands, gigantic enough to swallow the stone whole. This time, it was not in a passive situation as it finished absorbing one of the stone peers making it much stronger. The plant does not need the aid of Jyn anymore. Once it finished enveloping the stone, the Drossedra plant started shrinking, turning back to its original snake like form. 

Green in color with small leaves growing out of its body, the Drossedra has an appearance of a vine. 

Ari has also finished negating the stone enormous energy while the stone that Alvis knock back have long gone, continue floating in the vast cosmic space.

During the whole ordeal, the Galactic net as well as the beings around Jyn remain quiet.

There was a pin-drop silence among the mass. 

A sudden clap rang out snapping everyone out of their reverie, bringing back the noise that cease to exist.

Clap Clap Clap…

It was the sound of Jyn clapping her hand.

"Alright, everything fine now. Eira, go continue collecting information with the other high rank zerg"

Jyn started giving out light-hearted order.

Eira hearing the command bit her lips, she didn't want to. 

She wants to go forward and check out her queen and make sure she is fine. Only then will her hanging heart be rest assured.

Eira feet raise and fall down repeatedly, her gaze rest intently at her queen.

A sigh escape from Jyn lips. 

She open her arms wide "Come on, scan first then you go"

Hearing so, Eira eyes lit up. She trotted towards Jyn, taking out the scanner, Eira make sure to scan every part of her queen. Only when the scanner shows a green color did Eira tense muscle relax a bit. 

The other Zerg also withdraw their fangs and body weapon. 

Jyn seeing such shake her head helplessly. 

She will need a bit more time to get used to such thorough caring. Having long used to taking care of herself, getting an attendants suddenly that put great emphasis and importance on her-self, Umm… She will need a bit more time. 

But it's not like Jyn repel such caring. This means that her life will be a bit more easy and can slack off in many ways -\(0~0)/-, like right now where she does not have to personally collect information. One word and her little cutie zerlings will do everything for her.